plot
application
who's who
face claims
plotting
development
wanted ads
0 days since a Chris Wade death threat
The year is 2150, the month is January. It's a cold, biting winter, but the Arkers were well prepared to face it. Following the eradication of several levels in Mount Weather, the Sky People have returned to Arkadia to resume building a safe place for them to live. Forced to move forward without her daughter, Chancellor Abigail Griffin is taking charge of both Arkers thriving in Arkadia and the few Mountain People that remain in Mount Weather. She is in peaceful relations with the Grounders, and for the two months following the Mount Weather incident, everything has been fine. Little does she know, danger is lurking in unlikely places, and threats from both the Ice Nation and Mount Weather are about to force the progress made to a screeching halt.
female
male
couple
thread
spotlight

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

No Love, Nia
Ontari
 Posted: Mar 27 2017, 10:50 PM
You know I plan to wipe out your people.
application
shipper
wanted
development
18 years old
Ice Queen's Attendent
Spoiled

54 posts

There were days when Ontari despised her queen, but that was a fact she would admit to no one. She still remembered the way her parents had screamed when they had perished that night, and she still remembered crying as she left with Queen Nia and her men to head back to Azgeda's capital. The images still flashed in her mind as she slept, but she had long since become numb to the pathetic emotion of love. Ontari did not love anyone; she could not love anyone. If she was going to become the commander of the twelve clans, she could not allow herself to get attached. She was in love with power, she would fall only for the thrill of watching people bow at her feet. There was no such thing as attachments in her world.

But something had changed recently. It was a minor change, really, and Ontari would blame it on her incessant need to be in control, but it was there. She was growing fond of Murfi kom Skaikru and his loyalty to her. Ontari had not allowed herself to succumb to the worthless emotion of love - no, she would never stoop to that pathetic level. This was merely an arrangement between the two of them, a master and her dog, that they would remain loyal to one another. She would keep him safe and he would give her what she wanted; that was how it worked.

Ontari had refused to think of . . . whatever their arrangement was as anything more than her completing a task for her queen, gathering information for her people - that is, until she heard of Wanheda's arrival into Azgeda. She had doubted they would catch the commander of death before, but now that the girl was trudging through the snow to save her people, Ontari couldn't help but wonder how much longer she'd be able to play her little game, and it concerned her. She knew the ways of Azgeda; once they had Wanheda, they would kill Murfi and the others. But Ontari did not want him to die. She was enjoying having him as her plaything, her servant. Why should she have to give up something simply because Wanheda had arrived? Was Wanheda a Nightblood? No, which meant Ontari should get exactly what she wants no matter what tradition said.

It wasn't an attachment, she told herself. She was merely concerned about her people's priorities (clearly they should all focus on her more often).

She didn't like talking to the queen about things. For most of her time as the queen's assistant, she was required to be seen and not heard, and while she was the one who might rule the twelve clans in the years to come, she was expected to show utmost respect and honor to her queen, even in spite of who she was. This was what scared her about Nia: Ontari was the one with the power, but Nia was the one with control.

Even so, with Wanheda's arrival fast approaching, Ontari thought it time to approach the queen about her latest concern. She was pouring some tea for Nia in her quarters when she decided to bring it up. "My queen," she spoke, the tea steaming in the cup when she was finished pouring it. "Have you yet decided what will be done with the prisoners upon Wanheda's arrival?"

Tag: Nia
Notes: Thought I'd post for your bday, Fox! <3 Let me know if you need me to change anything!

TOM HARDY MADE ME THIS BRACELET
PM
^
Nia
 Posted: Mar 28 2017, 04:59 PM
Everything I do is for Azgeda.

War makes murderers of us all
Undoubtedly, Ontari would be just as excited as she that Wanheda was at last on her way, that all of their careful plans were about to be put into motion. What little girl didn't dream of being Heda? For Ontari, that dream would soon become a reality.

In a way Nia envied her for being able to achieve something greater than she ever would, but personal achievements paled in comparison to her part in a larger cause, in the the power and splendor that was Azgeda. Together Nia and Ontari would build an empire to be feared and adored. Far off lands would hear of their army, their legendary warriors. Their favor would be sought by other great leaders who would choose to live alongside them in infamy, or to be wiped out, just as Wanheda had crushed the Mountain. They would live forever, Ontari through the Flame, and Nia as the leader who brought the twelve clans into an indomitable age of ice.

Nia watched Ontari pour the tea, noting that the excitement was well-hidden from her features, the way she had been trained. The Queen toyed with the cup in front of her, rotating it slightly, letting it sit, staring into the vapors, seeing the curling steam as blonde hair swirling around the face of Wanheda. Soon the image would exist in more than her fantasies, more that the flyers that had been distributed through Trikru territory in an attempt to lure her to Azgeda. Soon she would look upon the face of Death herself, and declare victory.

"I expect Wanheda will wish to see them when she arrives, but her desires no longer matter. The prisoners will attend the ceremony, and Wanheda will watch them die before I take her head. Why, did you have something in mind," Nia asked. Though the final rule was of course hers, she was encouraging Ontari to start making her own decisions, as long as they were reasonable ones that did not interfere with her plans. She would be Heda soon, and though Nia had no doubt that the girl would still depend on her counsel, she needed to think like a leader. Nia had been training her for this since the day she'd rescued her from a life of mediocrity to prepare her for the throne.

The Queen reached for the cup in front of her, bringing the rim toward her mouth, tipping the tea against her lips as she drew in its warmth. Tea in Azgeda was traditionally served warm rather than piping hot due to the temperature extremes. There was nothing more annoying that simultaneously being burned from both the heat and the cold.
tag || Ontari
PM
^
Ontari
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 10:14 AM
application
shipper
wanted
development
18 years old
Ice Queen's Attendent
Spoiled

54 posts

Under any normal circumstance, Ontari would have loved to watch Wanheda squirm, she would have relished in the pain her people were causing, but this was different. Wanheda wouldn't be the only one losing if Murfi kom Skaikru died, and the only thing Ontari despised more than Wanheda's power over death right now was the thought of losing Murfi to make her suffer.

Ontari had heard that there were two other prisoners left alive until Wanheda's arrival. If Azgeda wanted her to suffer before her demise, they could kill those prisoners and leave Murfi to Ontari. Wasn't her satisfaction worth more than hurting Wanheda, anyway? It wasn't like Ontari wanted to stop the commander of death from dying. She just wanted to make sure she got something out of it, too.

"I have been gathering much information about Skaikru from my prisoner," she responded to the queen, hands folded in front of her like a child, though her expression was one of strength and confidence. "I feel he would be a great asset to our rule with his vast knowledge on Skaikru." Ontari knew it would be her rule when she became the next commander, but by then, Nia would harbor the power of Wanheda, and together, they would be unstoppable. "He is not useless like the other prisoners. He knows things of importance to us." And he was fun. And Ontari wanted to keep him, but of course she never said that aloud.

Notes: Can I keep him? // sorry this was short. >.>

PM
^
Nia
 Posted: Apr 13 2017, 10:42 AM

Nia knew everything that went on inside her walls. She knew that the Skaikru prisoners were slowing dying, freezing and bleeding, the strength ebbing from their bodies, yet retaining tiresome silence to every question put to them. She was running out of patience and prisoners. Echo was brutal and merciless, but force was no substitute for cunning. Her attempts to bleed truth out of the prisoners had been an embarrassing failure. Nia would not fail, which was why she'd sent Ontari to choose a prisoner and use the best of her training to get the information she desired, however the Natblida saw fit.

It was good to hear that Ontari was having more success with the Skaikru prisoners, but certainly not surprising. Ontari was everything a future Heda needed to be, thanks to her powerful guidance. Queen Nia watched Ontari closely as the girl spoke, letting her continue uninterrupted as she sipped her tea, anxious to hear what useful information Ontari had obtained thus far.

The war on Skaikru would begin tomorrow with Wanheda's execution, and she wanted to know as much as she could before they marched on Arkadia; although Skaikru's numbers were few, their weapons were fearsome and could risk the lives of many of her warriors. She would need her army to be as strong as ever if she wanted the vote of "no confidence" to hold and dethrone Lexa. Fear and power were strong motivators alone; she intended to use both to sway the ambassadors.

"If he wants to keep his head, he should keep talking. His people are already dead; they have no secrets left to hide," she said. Perhaps this one prisoner was intelligent enough to understand that, or Ontari had been exceptionally convincing. "Once he runs out of useful things to say, you may be the one to take his life, if you wish."
tag || Ontari
PM
^
Ontari
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 08:24 AM
application
shipper
wanted
development
18 years old
Ice Queen's Attendent
Spoiled

54 posts

Ontari did not know much about Murfi just yet, but she did understand his will to survive, and she knew he would do anything just to live another day. Perhaps that was what made him the most useful to Azgeda. He was difficult to break, but given time, he would give them any information they needed. And he was fun, to say the least. Ontari, for one, wouldn't be growing bored of him any time soon.

Her queen's silence as Ontari spoke caught her by surprise, and she wondered just how far Nia would let this go before she got fed up with Skaikru and killed Murfi herself. Once she had Wanheda, there was no stopping her, no matter what she promised to Ontari now. Even so, the thought of Murfi's life being further placed into Ontari's hands brought a mischievous twinkle into the Natblida's eyes, but she kept her face expressionless before the queen.

"Thank you, my queen," she offered with the slightest bow of her head. Nia could be ruthless, controlling, but she listened to Ontari on occasion, and Ontari didn't care if it was all because she was Azgeda's key to power, as long as someone listened to her. "You plan to cut off Wanheda's head. What will you do with her power?" She wasn't sure if it was out of line to ask, but she had been curious for some time now. If Nia became the commander of death, she could accomplish anything. Ontari just wondered where she would start.

Notes: I hope this is okay! Sorry for the wait!<3

PM
^
Nia
 Posted: May 15 2017, 02:40 PM

It was in Nia’s best interest to keep the natblida content. Though the Queen was not known for being kind or generous, and as an instructor she was harsh, at best, she was cautious to never push Ontari too far. Nia still needed her, and that gave the natblida a power all her own. If letting her play with one of the prisoners kept her happy, she saw little harm in it, so long as they remained in chains and her guards kept a watchful eye, which they were wont to do if they liked having eyes.

“You should execute one of the prisoners tomorrow. You can choose which one,” she said. Wanheda’s power was to be hers, but this was a victory not just for her, but for all of Azgeda. Ontario could kill one, keep one as a pet, and the Commander of her army could take the other prison’s life. It would be a glorious day. A fitting prelude to the destruction Skaikru, dethroning Lexa, and ascending Ontario. The entirety of her plans would take time to come to fruition, but there was something satisfying knowing that soon her plans, and her plans alone, would shape the distribution of power for the entire region and all of the clans in it.

“Wanheda’s victory over the Mountain exposed Lexa’s weakness to the twelve clans. Taking her power will prove to them once and for all that Azgeda, not Trikru is true center of strength in the coalition,” she said. Her spies would sway the minds of the ambassadors to side with Azgeda, or assassinate them, hoping their successors mind be more easily swayed. When the clans lost faith in Lexa, they would beg Nia to put Ontari on the throne. “What would you do with the power of Wanheda,” she asked, curious.
tag || Ontari
PM
^
Ontari
 Posted: May 18 2017, 09:39 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
18 years old
Ice Queen's Attendent
Spoiled

54 posts

Ontari loved getting what she wanted. It was one of her favorite pastimes. In fact, the only thing she enjoyed more was getting what she wanted and getting to murder someone at the same time. All she had asked for was to keep Murfi as her plaything for as long as it took to gather every last bit of information on Skaikru from him, and not only had the queen granted her wish, but she was allowing her to kill one of the prisoners, too. Tomorrow would be a victorious day in Azgeda, and Ontari would be honored to participate in their first move toward conquering Skaikru and destroying Lexa.

Ontari agreed that it was well past time for the world to see that Azgeda was far more powerful than Trikru would ever be, and she also knew that taking Wanheda's power would make a statement to the other clans that Azgeda was superior to all of them. It needed to happen. She was tired of Azgeda being overlooked while they had a Natblida and the strength of a powerful queen. However, when Nia asked what she would do with Wanheda's power, the eighteen year old had to take a moment to think about it.

"I would use her power to destroy every last one of people and prove to the clans that Azgeda should be feared," she answered after a long moment of contemplation. "And then I would use her take down Lexa and the coalition." She knew it was easier said than done, but with the power of death, Ontari knew that it was only a matter of time before they succeeded. Besides, with the power of Wanheda and a Natblida combined, they would be unstoppable.

Notes: Hope it was okay<3

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Voting & Affiliates
RP Lovers The 100 Role Play 1SW Candyland Couture a resource community Up in Smoke PanemForever HOS Lochland Grove The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay So Devoid of Color The Arrow Justice League United UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ruinandrise OHaV Disposable Heroes ACTA Age of Heroes Forge Southern Winds Weyr