plot
application
who's who
face claims
plotting
development
wanted ads
0 days since a Chris Wade death threat
The year is 2150, the month is February. The winter is getting colder, and the Arkers are nowhere near prepared for the harsh winter, especially not now that their supply runs to Mount Weather have become completely nonexistent. Despite the lack of Arker presence in the mountain, the tensions have not died down, and with the return of one of Mount Weather's missing residents, revenge on the Sky People will be top priority. In Arkadia, following the damage Clarke and the others caused in Azgeda, Chancellor Griffin and the Guard must begin taking action to prepare for a war with the Ice Nation that is well on its way. Little do they know, the war has already begun with the arrival of a certain Azgedan spy, and what lies ahead is far worse than anything they have faced yet.
female
male
couple
thread
spotlight

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

start again, Open!
Deral
 Posted: Jul 26 2017, 12:08 AM
The secret side of me, I never let you see, I keep it caged, but I can't control it.
application
shipper
wanted
development
25 years old
Warrior
Stubborn

35 posts

it's on you
to start anew again

It was desolate - this place which had once been filled with so much light. It had remained undisturbed by the chaos of the world until one hundred children fell from the stars, death clinging to them like darkness clung to the night, and it had never been the same since. Deral tried to imagine what it must have looked like before - lush plants growing across the forest floor, trees stretching up toward the heavens, vines wrapped around their wooden structures to symbolize life and growth after destruction. But all of that was gone now, and in its place was only the ashes of what might have been.

Deral tried to imagine what his life would have been like had the army of grounders destroyed the Skai children that day, had they taken back the land they knew was theirs, but he knew he couldn't. If his father had lived, if things had turned out the way they were supposed to, he never would have met Harry, and that was something he wasn't willing to think about. Their paths were destined to cross, one way or another, and he would not change the past if he could. Harry meant too much to him for that.

The winter air was cold, even colder now that Deral had reached the place where so much death had taken place. He rubbed his hands together, dark eyes moving across the area, taking it all in. He understood war and loss and all of the things that made life both horrible and beautiful, but he did not understand how a small army of children had destroyed three hundred of his people in the blink of an eye. He had heard stories of an explosion, but there were no detailed accounts of what had presumably happened then. Dead men told no tales.

He had only come here to search for insight on Skaikru. After what they had done to his father, his people, after what they had done to Harry's people, he thought it best to learn all he could about them before he even began thinking about revenge. If he didn't know his enemies, there was no way he would succeed. Even so, coming to this place, seeing the grass peeking out beneath the ashes, corpses still littering the ground, Deral began to wonder if this had been such a good idea. He wanted revenge, but at what cost? It was possible that he wasn't quite ready to face the tragedy that had happened, but then, would he ever be?

He strode through the ashes, gaze moving over the corpses scattered about the ground, and he felt his heart sink into his stomach. If there was no way he could have stopped this from happening, then he should have at least been here, fighting to defend his people that night, dying an honorable death the way his father had. These warriors were gone now, but at least they had fought for their people.

The central part of Skaikru's camp was a metal . . . thing, standing as tall as the trees, covered in the ashes of a fire it had no doubt started. Deral stepped into the ship, boots heavy against the metal, eyes wide as he feared what else he would find. It wasn't too late to turn back, but it far too early to quit moving forward.

Whoever the hell you want

PM
^
Echo
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 09:41 PM
I am slow to anger, but I toe the line
application
shipper
wanted
development
24 years old
royal guard/warrior
confident

361 posts

Stars are only visible in darkness ,
Fear is ever-changing and evolving.
Echo had been travelling south alone for some time now. Earlier that day, she had found the site of the massacred Trikru warriors. The ground was ash, all dead. Echo had heard rumors of what had happened here, but she had never expected to look upon the devastation brought by Skaikru with her own eyes. The area was bleak and desolate - worse even, Echo thought, than the lands of Azgeda covered in unwelcoming ice. Kneeling, Echo let her fingers brush over the earth. When she brought them up to examine her fingertips, they were black with the ashes of plant and Trikru warriors alike.

Wiping the ash on her pant leg, Echo stood, drawing the bow from her back and nocking an arrow. This place would serve well enough as a place to camp for the night. It was far from traversed, possibly forgotten, certainly avoided, and defensible. For now, though, she needed to find something suitable for her dinner - it would be her only meal of the day. With nearly silent steps, Echo left the vicinity of the camp, bow at the ready, as she searched for the animal that would be her next meal.

It was hours before Echo made her way back to the graveyard - the place that would serve as her camp for the night. As she approached the area, ash growing thicker on the ground as she moved closer to the metal structure at the center, she heard the sound of footsteps. They were distinctly human. Whoever was there believed themself to be alone, not bothering to hide the fact that they were there. Echo's first thought was that it was some Skaikru - someone she could torture for information, someone who's head she could bring back to her queen.

Slinging the two rabbits she'd managed to catch through a loop on her belt, she pulled an arrow taut as she moved quietly through the field of ashes. The footsteps turned metallic as the intruder entered the metal structure. Echo followed, hoping whoever it was wouldn't spot the small bedroll she'd left unguarded while she was hunting. "Nou step au. Don't move." The words slipped from her lips quickly as she stood, arrow drawn and pointed at the back of the person who'd walked into her camp for the night.

Deral - hope this works <3 ©
PMEmail
^
Deral
 Posted: Jul 28 2017, 01:33 AM
The secret side of me, I never let you see, I keep it caged, but I can't control it.
application
shipper
wanted
development
25 years old
Warrior
Stubborn

35 posts

it's on you
to start anew again

Deral froze in his place at the words, half spoken in Trigedasleng, the other half spoken in English. It had to be a warrior. He cursed himself for not paying attention, for allowing himself to become so lost in his own thoughts that he would fail to hear the approach of a stranger. This was exactly the sort of thing he had been training Harry not to do, but here he was, behaving carelessly against his own advice.

He did as he was told, boots stopping against the metal surface of the floor as he moved his head to barely glance over one shoulder at the warrior, finding an arrow pointed at his back and a woman's fierce gaze fixated on his face. "Chon yu?" His voice was clear, calm. If this woman was Trikru, he shouldn't have much to worry about, and if she was dangerous . . . Well, he had a feeling he could handle himself. "Chil daun. Ai kom op in chilnes."

Despite his words, his fingers moved slowly to his belt, closing around the knife there, hoping she wouldn't notice the movement. He didn't know what this stranger wanted, but if it was a fight, he had to be prepared. Had she been staying here, he wondered? That was the only reason he could think of for her to be so territorial, but he also couldn't imagine why any Trikru warrior would want to come back to this place, unless she, too, was plotting revenge on Skaikru, which was highly unlikely unless she had lost someone here that day. He kept his gaze on her from the corner of his eye, trying to take in as much of her features as possible without moving too much. All he could tell so far was that she was clearly a warrior.

Sorry for the no chill and the short post, it's literally like 2:30am and I'm posting on my phone but your post was so good I had to respond like now XD also I can't remember the Trigedasleng word for "in" so I just wrote it in English XD
PM
^
Echo
 Posted: Jul 29 2017, 11:07 AM
application
shipper
wanted
development
24 years old
royal guard/warrior
confident

361 posts

The man standing with her arrow pointed at his back spoke to her in Trigedasleng. It was a surprise to hear - she'd expected Skaikru to be the only ones willing to come back to a place like this. Her eyes narrowed as she stared intently at the man's back. He had to be Trikru or a nomad - unless he was a spy like her from another clan. All she knew for certain, though, was that he was not Azgeda. It felt like forever that she stood there, debating whether or not to tell this man who she was. Perhaps she would be able to use him to her advantage, or perhaps this would only end with one of them bloodied and dying.

Finally, she spoke, "Ekou kom Az-," she cut herself off, her guard slipping for a fraction of a second as a look of utter dejection passed over her face. To all the world outside herself, the queen, and likely a few of the other royal guards, Echo was Azgeda no more. "Jos Ekou," she tacked on, her tone despondent, but her guard having returned to full. Of course, the whole show of sorrow was an act, perfected in her days spent as a spy. It would be nearly impossible for anyone who wasn't adept at spotting spies to realize what she was doing. In was in that moment, though, where her acting got the better of her - she didn't notice his hand move to his belt. That was a rookie mistake that could cost her dearly.

The tautness of the arrow slackened slightly, her features softened by the grief of losing her status as Azgeda. "Hakom yu na komba raun hir," she asked, her voice a little more curious and a little less angry than it had been before. Even if she felt a little bit threatened by his being there, she was still honestly curious what he was doing in this metal structure - a building made by Skaikru that could only bring death and destruction. "Chit yun tagon bilaik?" As much as Echo would have liked to kill this man right here, right now, she was on her own and could use allies where she could find them. Even if they were Trikru, or Mountain Men, or even something worse.

Deral - omg shh i love it also lemme know if you need translations ©

PMEmail
^
Deral
 Posted: Jul 31 2017, 03:15 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
25 years old
Warrior
Stubborn

35 posts

it's on you
to start anew again

Fingers tight around the knife in his belt, Deral stilled any movement the moment he realized who she was. She was from Azgeda - she didn't even have to finish her sentence for him to know. Only Azgeda or Skaikru would have the gumption to come here after everything that had taken place. Why was she here? To insult his people? To catch a glimpse of what Skaikru had done, something Azgeda had always wanted to do? To dishonor the dead here with her filthy presence? There were many things he wanted to say to this woman, but there was only so much he could say with an arrow pointed to his back, so he refrained.

Her tone went from fierce to filled with sorrow when she informed him that she was just Ekou now. He spared a second glance back at her face to find that she looked as hurt as she sounded. "Jos Ekou?" he repeated, an eyebrow quirked as if he suspected this to be a lie. He knew what snakes Azgeda could be, and he had no interest in playing along with her games just to get himself killed. He had to get out of here and back to Harry. He could find Skaikru's secrets another time.

"Yu banau?" Even if she was banished, he wondered why she would come here. Most who were exiled from their clans fled to Luna's rig or the Dead Zone, but then, most who were exiled were relatively peaceful in comparison to most, a trait few Azgeda seemed to have. "Ai don vout in Azgeda frag op natrona." That was assuming she was a traitor. She could have been banished for any number of reasons, but even so, he had always believed that Azgeda spared no one standing in their way from power and success.

He noticed when she lowered her weapon, only slightly. His hand was still tight on the knife as he waited for any sudden movements, a sign that she wanted to end his life here and now. He still didn't believe her, not completely, but he remained still, patient as she asked her questions.

He debated on telling her the truth about why she was here. After all, it was none of her business, and if she knew about his plan to get revenge on Skaikru, she might kill him and take the opportunity herself. "Skaikru frag op ain nontu hir." He left it at that, keeping the sorrow from his voice and his eyes as he watched her in his peripheral vision. "Deral kom Trikru." His knuckles were white as he held the knife, waiting for her reaction, for the fight he was sure was coming.

PM
^
Echo
 Posted: Aug 1 2017, 09:44 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
24 years old
royal guard/warrior
confident

361 posts

"Sha, jos Ekou," she repeated for him yet again. This time there was a subtle irritation behind her melancholy. The hurt was still on her features, more prominent than before. It didn't help that she'd had to repeat her words to him. A part of her wanted to jab him with the tip of the arrow. Maybe he wouldn't be able to feel the her hurt, but she could at least physically hurt him. "Ai don ge ban au, nami?" She swallowed against a lump in her throat that might have been her pride.

Heaving a slow breath, Echo looked at the man standing in front of her, a pained look on her face. "Ai don slip thru ai haiplana. Ai don teik Wanheda breik au." As the words poured from her lips, they quivered with emotion. Echo wasn't entirely sure she was even acting anymore. The queen had been harsh, yet merciful - Echo was still alive, after all. Still, she was on the verge of never actually being able to return to Azgeda, to her home. Azgeda was all Echo had ever known, and it was where her loyalty lie; without Azgeda, Echo was nothing. "Ai nou laik natrona," she spat at him, anger flashing over her brooding features. If there wasn't a possibility that she would need his help in one way or another, she would have killed him for that comment alone.

Echo didn't let her eyes leave his face as he spoke. At his words, she nodded once. So his father had been one of the Trikru warriors killed by Skaikru here, then. The rumor had traveled through the Coalition rapidly after the desolation, and it was clear to Echo that it hadn't just been a rumor: There was truth in those words. "Fiya hashta yu nontu," she offered, her voice softer than it had been. Echo was fairly certain her family was still alive, but there were warriors she had known - many of them better than family - who had been killed in war. She assumed the feeling was similar, the loss just as painful.

The man hadn't needed to introduce himself as Trikru for Echo to know as much. The fact that he was here, and spoke Trigedasleng, was enough to clue her in. The information he had shared about his father only confirmed that - unless he'd been lying to her, of course. With her arrow still pointing vaguely at his back, though, she trusted him not to lie to her. She was, after all, highly adept at telling when someone was lying to her - it came along with being a spy. "Yu don kom op hir na koma yu nontu op, den," she asked, tilting her head slightly to one side as she eyed Deral.

Deral - lemme know if you need translations ©

PMEmail
^
Deral
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 02:14 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
25 years old
Warrior
Stubborn

35 posts

it's on you
to start anew again

Deral still had no idea why this woman had left her people, but she sure was touchy about the details. She had been banished, but that still didn't explain why she hadn't been killed. Azgeda was a dangerous nation; surely they wouldn't take lightly to the mistakes of one of their warriors, and quite frankly, if this woman was going to cause trouble with them, Deral didn't want her hanging out so close to Trikru territory. He didn't want a war because she fled to Trikru instead of the sea.

He could hear the emotion in the woman's voice - a good sign, he thought, if he wanted to get the better of her and escape with his life. His fingers tightened around the knife, and he was contemplating the best way to catch her off guard when once again, her words left him frozen in place. "Wanheda?" he repeated, and there was no hiding the incredulity from his voice. "Yu haiplana don hon daun Wanheda?" Not only did she capture Wanheda, but it was because of the woman behind him that they could not keep her or steal her power like they no doubt planned to. It was a good thing, at least in Deral's perspective, that they hadn't been able to keep Wanheda. It meant she was still out there, and she would be alive when Deral got revenge on her people for their wrongdoings.

At his comment about Azgeda killing traitors, the woman's pitiful facade cracked just enough to show Deral her frustration, and a smile crept onto the Grounder's face. She might as well have been a traitor. She had just costed Azgeda their one chance to get to the top. He still didn't understand why they hadn't killed her for such a dire mistake. "No, ba yu ste branwada." His voice was calm when he said it, as if he were merely stating a fact, not insulting his enemy. "Wanheda ste fleimen. Taim em kik raun, oso ogeda won op, nami?" It was a fact, one even Azgeda could not disagree with.

He had wanted to stop talking about his father long before she ever asked him why he was here, and now, as she made further assumptions about his life, he only felt more uncomfortable. He didn't want Azgeda to know anything about him or his family. This woman didn't deserve to know. Besides, she could be a spy, and he needed to protect himself, his people, Harry. He only nodded in response to her question, silently vowing that his revenge on Skaikru would come sooner than later.

PM
^
Echo
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 04:08 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
24 years old
royal guard/warrior
confident

361 posts

The man was surprised at her words. Well, at the mention of Wanheda. Was he surprised that Azgeda had succeeded where all others had failed? It was almost laughable. Azgeda was easily the most powerful clan. The fact that they had managed to capture Wanheda shouldn't have shocked a single person. "Sha, Azgeda don hon Wanheda daun. Osir don gada em in." The first sentence came out full of pride, Echo standing up a little taller as she spoke. The second, however, was more reserved, her words clearly indicating a mistake had been made. On her part, obviously, or she wouldn't have been here, banished. "Ba ai don jok op em op." Even if it wasn't entirely her fault the prisoners had escaped, she was the only one left alive who'd been there. So the blame fell on her shoulders now. "Ai don ste torch honon op. Ostof honon don breik au," she explained, though she certainly was not obligated to.

It took every ounce of self control not to lunge at the Trikru scum standing before her. As it was, she had pulled the arrow back taut, her hand quivering. At such a close range, it would likely to more damage than was really necessary - possibly run right through him. Echo did not loose the arrow, though. She held it back, ready to let it fly at the slightest provocation, should it come. With a sneer on her lips, Echo spat at the man, "ai vout in." She adjusted her stance, threatening the man in front of her with the arrow she held pointing directly at him once more. "Chomouda yu vout in ai ste kamp raun hir?" It wasn't like she would have come all the way through Trikru territory just for the hell of it. She had a reason.

"Ai ste kamp raun hir frag op loda skayon. Ai gaf get in mou hashta Skaikru gon ai kom daun gon ai kru." Echo wasn't sure she had ever been so honest with someone she didn't know, let alone trust. She was here to spy, to kill Skaikru, and bring information back to her queen. If she wanted to continue to be a part of Azgeda, she couldn't mess op. Not this time. "Ai na nou slip thru disha taim," she proclaimed with conviction, certain that she would succeed in her mission. She would return to Azgeda practically a hero to her people, providing Azgeda with the information they needed to take Wanheda's power. Before long, with her help, Azgeda would rule over everything. Queen Nia would see how useful she really was, and maybe she would be granted the honor of being named Warchief.

There was little else to say. Echo knew she needed this man to help her in her mission, but asking for help - especially from a Trikru - was not her strong suit. Still, she had not yet killed him. Maybe that would be indication enough to the man that she needed him - or needed something from him. There was little other reason for an Azgeda warrior to keep a Trikru warrior alive so long.

Deral - lemme know if you need translations <3 ©
PMEmail
^
Deral
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 11:21 AM
application
shipper
wanted
development
25 years old
Warrior
Stubborn

35 posts

it's on you
to start anew again

He could hear the regret in the girl's voice, and as happy as he was to hear of his enemy's misfortune, he wanted to laugh for an entirely different reason. She really had messed things up if she was the reason Wanheda escaped with her life, but what didn't make sense to him was why they would even let Wanheda live long enough to give her time to escape or why they would bother torturing another prisoner when Wanheda was last in their clutches. Skaikru was evil. The least they could have done was kill all of them immediately. But Azgeda was smart, he reminded himself. They must have had a deeper reason for not going that route, which meant that perhaps Skaikru had more secrets than he'd first realized.

Were they planning another attack on Trikru? Were they going to destroy what was left of Mount Weather? He'd heard rumors that some inside of the mountain had survived, but he'd been too afraid of what would happen if he ventured out there. Was it possible that the rumors were correct? What might that mean for Harry if Skaikru found out about him? Deral's chest tightened at the thought.

Deral stiffened at the sound of her voice, craning his neck ever so slightly to find that she had pulled the bowstring taut once more. She was pissed, that much was clear, but what he didn't understand was why she was sparing his life. He should have died by now, his words sharp, lips too loose for her to ever dream of sparing him, but she had yet to make a move, which could only mean one thing: She wanted something from him.

He didn't respond, only listened as she shared with him the details of her mission. In all honesty, he could care less about what she wanted to do to Skaikru. He was more concerned with the fact that she had an arrow pointed at his back and she was blocking the only exit. Maybe if that wasn't the case, they would actually get along. After all, they both had the same goals in mind, and it was possible they could work together to reach them, not that he'd ever let that happen.

"Yu gaf in ain sis au." It wasn't a question, because there was no denying the simple fact. That had to be the only reason she was keeping him alive. "Ai get in strik hashta Skaikru. Emo don flosh klin ain nontu, ba em's ogeda ai get in." He knew a little more about Maunkru, even more than that about Trikru, but he didn't plan on revealing any of this to her. If he was going to get revenge on Skaikru, he would do it on his own, without Azgeda taking credit for any of it. His people would be the victorious ones.

Brb casually butchering the Trigedasleng language.
PM
^
Echo
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 07:52 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
24 years old
royal guard/warrior
confident

361 posts

He was right: She did need his help. Echo didn't want to admit it, but she did. She needed a way to get into Skaikru's fortress. Still, she didn't not acknowledge this as fact. She did not admit her need, but she did not deny it, either. "Twis yu op. Chek ai au." Her words were a command, not a request. She was, after all, the one with the arrow threatening his life. It was simple, really. If he did as she told him, she would keep him alive. If he proved to be more trouble than he was worth, she would kill him where he stood.

"Ai nou wich yu in," she said harshly, eyes narrowing as she glared at the man. Of course, she had no reason to believe him. Not to mention the fact that he had called her a fool not too long ago. "Hani kru du emo gada in?" It was almost as if she were trying to interrogate him. She expected little to come out of her questioning, but if the man knew what was good for him, he would answer honestly. Echo was, after all, pretty good at spotting a lie. After a moment or two, her eyes never leaving the man, Echo tilted her head slightly to one side as she finally offered, "taim yu sis ai au, taim ai nou frag yu op." There really was no getting around the fact that she needed him. She didn't need him a great deal, but she needed his help nonetheless.

This time, though her expression had softened somewhat, she did not allow the arrow to drop. The tip remained pointed at the man, ready to fly, ready to kill. Unless, of course, he agreed to help her. There was the barest shape of a plan forming in her mind now as she stood there looking at him. It seemed likely that he wouldn't help her, even with his life on the line, without something in return. Echo had nothing she could offer, though. Unless the heads of Skaikru would be enough to satiate his lust for their blood - if he wasn't one of the Skaikru sympathizers of Trikru. Echo had heard of far too many of them for her own liking. "Chit yu biyo?"

Deral - lemme know if you need translations <3 and sorry this is short D: ©
PMEmail
^
Deral
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 08:58 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
25 years old
Warrior
Stubborn

35 posts

it's on you
to start anew again

Deral's shoulders were still tense, his hand still hovering over the knife in his belt, when her words cut through the space between them, and he knew he didn't have a choice. From now on, he would think better of roaming the woods without a disguise, because he knew now that if he survived today, this woman would not only know his face, but she would remember it, and that could put both he and Harry at risk should Azgeda have another reason to find him.

He moved his hand away from the weapon, shifting his coat ever so slightly to cover his belt and his only chance at salvation, then he turned, slowly, carefully, facing her for the first time since she had entered. His dark eyes moved over her face, taking in the few features he could actually see, trying to commit every detail to memory lest he need to remember her later.

She was glaring at him, her gaze cold and fierce, but he stared back with an air of indifference. Azgeda thought they could intimidate their way through any situation, but Deral would not allow that to be the case with him. "Ai don tel yu op." His voice was calm, reasonable. "Ai du nou get in." He emphasized each word quietly, partly because it was the truth (there wasn't much he knew about Skaikru), and partly because he would rather die than help Azgeda.

She told him that if he helped her, he wouldn't die, a fact he had considered some time ago, and he weighed his options, watching the ferocity in her eyes and wondering just how far he could push it before that arrow went straight through his chest. He eventually decided that it wouldn't be too much further.

He sighed, though it wasn't much of a sigh, only a slight exhale through the nose during which he kept his eyes locked on hers, his frustration evident in his creased brow and pursed lips. "Taim ai sis yu au, chit yu na huk op gon ai gon kofon?"

PM
^
Echo
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 05:04 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
24 years old
royal guard/warrior
confident

361 posts

Echo might not have believe that he didn't know anything about Skaikru, but she did believe that he wasn't going to tell her anything. No matter how badly she wanted to kill him right here and now, she knew she still needed him. It was just a matter of whether or not he would be obliging. If he wasn't, well, then his body could rot here with the remains of his father and his people for all she cared. Luckily, with her range advantage, she wouldn't miss. There would be no arrows lost for his death. Still, she needed to hear his answer before she actually started planning how she would kill him - even if she was already assessing what his belongings were worth versus how far it was to get back to the trading post.

The man's frustration was obvious, though Echo was uncertain why he was. Perhaps it was his fear of dying coming across strangely. "Chit yu gaf," she asked him bluntly. If she knew what it was he wanted, then she could make a better deal, maybe even end with this encounter going in her favor rather than ending up exactly where she started, but with one more kill under her belt. "Baman? Frag op Skaikru? Min klin ona Arkeidia?" There were only so many things she could think of that someone like him might want. Trikru had been known to sympathize with Skaikru, but there was something that told her this one was different - that he would never side with them after the slaughter of his father and the other warriors.

As long as it was something she could give him, Echo would do anything in return for what she needed. Even if what she needed would likely seem counter intuitive if she ever got him to agree. Well, as long as he wasn't asking for her life. Echo wouldn't agree to something that would get her killed - at least not while she was still on thin ice with Queen Nia. Echo refused to die while there was any question as to whether she was loyal to Azgeda or not. Azgeda and her queen were the only thing that mattered anymore. Well, aside from her own life - the life she had resigned to lose in Mount Weather, the life that had been saved by Skaikru. No matter what anyone said, it was not the Commander who had saved the lives of the Grounders in the Mountain: It had been Bellamy.

Deral - its short again ;n; sorry ©

PMEmail
^
Deral
 Posted: Oct 2 2017, 10:00 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
25 years old
Warrior
Stubborn

35 posts

it's on you
to start anew again

The fact that she saw straight through him left him feeling vulnerable to no end. This was why he would have preferred to continue talking with his back to her face. Now, not only would a single arrow in her hands decide his fate, but his weaknesses were on display for her to see, for her to exploit. He had a feeling that she had not gathered his hatred for Skaikru based solely on the fact that his father had been killed here. She was smart, calculating, and she knew what she wanted. It was no surprise that she could see what he wanted as well. Even less of a surprise that she left out Trikru's protection in all of this.

"Chit ai gaf," he repeated, expression blank, words firm as if he were the one in charge here, "yu swega klin yu nou bash ain kru op. Chit ai gaf baman in. Skaikru stedaun, ba don shil Trikru op kom Azgedakru." He left no room for negotiation in his tone. Those were the terms on which he would help her. He would not sacrifice his people to Azgeda, even if it meant getting the revenge he so desperately wanted. "Taim nou, den frag ai op nau."

He meant it, too. He would rather die in this horrible place than to ever let her lay a finger on his people. Besides, if she was going to get revenge on Skaikru, then his people needed no part of it. What he did outside of his clan was his business, and he didn't want anyone else, especially not Harry, getting pulled into it. He would do whatever it took to take Skaikru down, but he would never put his people in harm's way.

I hope this is okay! Sorry it was short!
PM
^
Echo
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 02:57 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
24 years old
royal guard/warrior
confident

361 posts

As Deral explained what it was that he wanted, Echo listened, a bored expression on her face. He was so predictable. It wasn't a surprise to hear that he wanted her to swear not to harm his people. Trikru was weak, and it was this why. They weren't willing to sacrifice their own people. Echo couldn't help but to roll her eyes at the man. Hadn't she already explained to him that she was banished? Well, it wasn't entirely true, but it was close enough, and it was what she'd told him. She couldn't promise that Azgeda wouldn't harm his people. Even if she was still Azgeda, she wouldn't have the authority to say as much.

"Ai na swega klin, ai nou na bash yu kru op. Ai na sis yu au hon baman in. Ai na sis yu au frag Skaikru op. Ba ai nou na swega klin yu kru na ste klir kom Azgeda. Ai nou laik Azgeda noumou," Echo explained plainly. She hoped it would be enough; she hoped this man was reasonable. Echo could not guarantee the actions of her people. Even if she had been on good terms with Nia, Echo was not yet high enough on the totem to make promises or bring demands like that to her queen. As much as she didn't want to kill this man - because he was the only person she'd run into so far that could help her out - she would if she had no other choice. She was a warrior, a killer. She was not afraid to take a life.

"Ena?" She made sure to wave the tip of the arrow just enough for him to remember it was there. He likely hadn't forgotten, but she needed him. There was no harm in scaring him, either. "Yu na sis ai au, ou nou?" Echo was growing impatient. She stood looking at the man, one eyebrow raised, her eyes cold and hard, as they often tended to be.

Deral - its short. i'm the worst. lemme know if you need help with the translations xD ©

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Voting & Affiliates
RP Lovers 1SW Candyland Couture a resource community Up in Smoke PanemForever HOS Lochland Grove The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay The Arrow UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ruinandrise OHaV Disposable Heroes ACTA Age of Heroes Forge Southern Winds Weyr