plot
application
who's who
face claims
plotting
development
wanted ads
0 days since a Chris Wade death threat
The year is 2150, the month is January. It's a cold, biting winter, but the Arkers were well prepared to face it. Following the eradication of several levels in Mount Weather, the Sky People have returned to Arkadia to resume building a safe place for them to live. Forced to move forward without her daughter, Chancellor Abigail Griffin is taking charge of both Arkers thriving in Arkadia and the few Mountain People that remain in Mount Weather. She is in peaceful relations with the Grounders, and for the two months following the Mount Weather incident, everything has been fine. Little does she know, danger is lurking in unlikely places, and threats from both the Ice Nation and Mount Weather are about to force the progress made to a screeching halt.
female
male
couple
thread
spotlight

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

Such An Endless Universe, Collapsar's multi-plotter
Niall
 Posted: May 19 2017, 01:45 AM
No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it.
application
shipper
wanted
development
26 years old
Hunter (Floukru)
Humorous

4 posts

NiallHawk | 26 | Hunter | Grounder (Floukru)
About
Niall originally was born within the Sankru territory, and to make things more awkward...he originally was also the leader of Sankru. However, during an incident of traveling within Trikru territory landed him being washed along by a flood. Seriously injured, and considered to be dead by his clansmen, but was found by the Floukru. Niall could have returned home, but he never did instead joining among the ranks of the Floukru as a Hunter.

The only one that know of his true originals is Luna; herself. What most others do not realize is that he suffers from a speech impediment due to an incident in which he lost his entire family, and part of his tongue had been cut out. This does not mean he'll necessarily be unable to talk; however, he does have difficulty with some words and doesn't like eating or drinking around other people watching.

Platonic
A very friendly man to get along with, and tends to give people the benefit of the doubt whereas others would see them as suspicious. Niall has always been something that detested fighting and bloodshed, especially when he lost many of those closest to him to Reapers. Although those that really know how Niall is in personality and demeanor are often categorize as his inner circle of friends. Those that he is close friends with are often looked after and considered family to him.

Niall does have family, a sister-in-law and a nephew, but over the years of missing...they believe him to be dead. However, he does visit from time to time without them really knowing, but because he doesn't feel as though he trusts himself...hasn't made any form of contact with them yet.

@[First Last] | Relationship

Antagonistic
Niall is a hard person to piss off, but he those that hurt his family or friends don't exactly get the best of him. He doesn't get along at all with those that like hurting the weak, and doesn't like Reapers at all.

Romantic
Niall has no prior romantic interests in his past, nor does he have one currently. He is; however, considered to be Demisexual, and thus is more or less attracted by a person's personality rather than their actually appearance.

name hereline of sub text
header
text goes down here
name here line of sub text
header
text goes down here

CODE

[dohtml]
<style>
.spr { width: 320px; padding: 15px; background: #fbfbfb; border: 1px solid #e0e0e0; font: 10px calibri; text-align: justify; margin: 10px; }
.spr h1 { font: 20px playfair display; background: #333; padding: 20px; color: #fbfbfb; text-align: right; margin-top: -1px; }
</style>

<center>

<div class="spr">

<h1>name & @[name]</h1>

let's talk about it

</div>

</center>[/dohtml]
PM
^
Callista
 Posted: May 19 2017, 03:35 AM
We may fight, we may argue, we may laugh, and cry, and love. No matter what we may do or feel, in the end, we are family and nothing can change that.
application
shipper
wanted
development
20 years old
Horse Trainer/Clan Royalty
Free-Spirited

65 posts

callista & Niall

We talked briefly about these two in the cbox. But this is my grounder. Next in line to become clan leader of the Plains Riders. She is 20, had 7 brothers but they have all died in one manner or another. Except for one, whom is a reaper currently. But no one knows he is actually still alive. She was forced to kill one of her brothers when she came across him. He too had been turned into a reaper and attacked her. When he tried to kill her, she defended herself and put him out of his misery. That was about 6 months ago. She is still pretty damaged from that but hides it well.

She spends a lot of time exploring. Probably more time away from the Plains than actually in them. We discussed the possibility that Niall may have known one of her brothers or a few of them. We could play that angle if you want. We could just have them come across each other while Niall is out hunting and Callista is exploring. Anything works really.

Along with being the next clan leader, she is a horse trainer in her clan. She is also an adept warrior but she prefers to use words over violence when she can. She is tiny at only 5'4" so doesn't appear threatening by most aspects of the word. She likes everyone, is very outgoing and extroverted. Loves to meet people, learn about them. She just likes company really. I could see them being friends. She wouldn't judge him at all for his speech impediment, she probably wouldn't ever even point it out. She has four royal guards that have been assigned to her for most of her life. One of them is called Bjorn. He had his tongue cut out completely about six years ago. She is one of few people that can understand his grunts and motions. So honestly a speech impediment probably wouldn't phase her at all. I realize that got long winded, apologies! But yeah, friends for these two? I am really open for anything. Callie is my little free spirit that can mostly get along with anyone.

PM
^
Niall
 Posted: May 20 2017, 01:58 AM
No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it.
application
shipper
wanted
development
26 years old
Hunter (Floukru)
Humorous

4 posts

Niall & Callista

I definitely could see them becoming friends, especially with her patience and not finding his impediment odd. He probably did meet one of her many brothers before his own accident, and theirs to top it all off. Considering that he's 6 years older than Callista, then they could have met while still as children. They could definitely run into one another while Niall is hunting (just gotta look up in the nearest tree! Jk, but that's where he is most of the time).

I could definitely see him having an interest in her horse, especially as you don't see too many of them on an oil rig if at all. He also does have a big soft spot for animals, so if anything, he might gain the bad habit of feeding it... Not gonna lie, Niall really does have a bad habit of feeding others before he ever feeds himself.

PM
^
Echo
 Posted: May 21 2017, 11:36 PM
I am slow to anger, but I toe the line
application
shipper
wanted
development
24 years old
royal guard/warrior
confident

154 posts

Echo & Niall

So...Echo's not exactly a nice person, generally speaking xD So it's more likely they would be on the antagonistic side of relationships here. She is part of Nia's royal guard and was/is a spy for Azgeda. It's possible that they could have crossed paths before he got found/adopted by Floukru. If not, does he ever leave the oil rig? If not, they probably won't cross paths for some time, but chances are she'd be wary of him. I don't have any specific plot/thread ideas, but I'm totally open to any ideas. Echo is super loyal to Azgeda, but aside from that, feel free to throw anything you might have her way :D

I've also got a number of Arkers (and one Mountain girl) you're welcome to throw plots at, but they won't be going out to the rig, so if he doesn't leave the rig as of yet interactions are pretty limited :P Anyways, here's who I've got: Gina Martin, Eric Jackson, Octavia Blake, and Isadora Windsor. (Izzy's the mountain girl). sorry, i figured I'd just tack them all in here since I probably would have said about the same for all of them xD

PMEmail
^
Jasper Jordan
 Posted: May 23 2017, 12:16 PM
We are apogee.
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
Guardsman
Reckless

319 posts

Jasper & Niall

I think out of all of my characters, Jasper would be the most likely to meet Niall at some point. You said Niall goes hunting in Trikru territory from time to time, so I'm thinking maybe he and Jasper met a little early on in Season 1? Maybe at some point after Jasper has regained enough confidence to leave the camp again, but before everything happens with Anya/Clarke and the bridge?

There is one point during 1x07 where I think Jasper and Monty are gone during the storm/hurricane and they haven't made it back to camp yet. I don't remember if they made it back during the storm or not, but even if they did we could sort of au it where they went hunting for food, but somehow Monty and Jasper got separated for a bit and the storm was getting a little dangerous, so Jasper hides out in a cave without realizing Niall is there as well? He's pretty terrified of Grounders at this point, so he might not warm up to Niall immediately, but if he realizes Niall isn't going to try to kill him, it's possible they could get along.

If you wanted future threads, maybe after their initial meeting in the cave, they don't see each other for a few months since Jasper is stuck in Mount Weather, but then either before or after the Azgeda mission, Jasper is hunting or scavenging in the woods and he runs into Niall again? A lot will have changed since the last time they saw each other, so that could be interesting!

As it stands, those are the only two ideas I have for these two! If you have any ideas of your own, please let me know! I also have Chris Wade, a mountain man, and Ontari, but I'm not sure how either one of them would meet Niall. Again, let me know if you have any thoughts or ideas! <3 ^___^

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Voting & Affiliates
RP Lovers The 100 Role Play 1SW Candyland Couture a resource community Up in Smoke PanemForever HOS Lochland Grove The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay So Devoid of Color The Arrow Justice League United UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ruinandrise OHaV Disposable Heroes ACTA Age of Heroes Forge Southern Winds Weyr