plot
application
who's who
face claims
plotting
development
wanted ads
0 days since a Chris Wade death threat
The year is 2150, the month is February. The winter is getting colder, and the Arkers are nowhere near prepared for the harsh winter, especially not now that their supply runs to Mount Weather have become completely nonexistent. Despite the lack of Arker presence in the mountain, the tensions have not died down, and with the return of one of Mount Weather's missing residents, revenge on the Sky People will be top priority. In Arkadia, following the damage Clarke and the others caused in Azgeda, Chancellor Griffin and the Guard must begin taking action to prepare for a war with the Ice Nation that is well on its way. Little do they know, the war has already begun with the arrival of a certain Azgedan spy, and what lies ahead is far worse than anything they have faced yet.
female
male
couple
thread
spotlight

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Turn the page, tag Gina
Bellamy Blake
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 06:19 PM
Garden-variety heroic. You got it.
application
shipper
wanted
development
23 years old
Guardsman
Protective

1020 posts

December 12th, 2016

Gina would be home from her first day of finals by now, getting ready to gear up for the next one. Holding a bouquet of flowers in the crook of his arm, and coffee in each hand, he knocked on her door with the toe of his boot. The flower thing seemed to work pretty well for Lincoln and every man he’d ever seen on television, and it seemed like something she’d like, but he wasn’t really sure. He felt a little bad that it had never even occurred to him to get flowers for her until now. There was still a little nagging doubt in the back of his mind that made him worry that if he suddenly starting treating her better, she would worry that something was wrong, that he’d cheated on her, and was trying to soften it and earn a few extra good boyfriend points so she wouldn’t dump him.

Clarke was certainly part of why he was doing this, but Bellamy liked to think that his first step in being a good boyfriend was to start trying to fix what was wrong in his relationship with Gina instead of just sleeping with Clarke and dumping her. Bellamy owed her that much. He’d been serious about trying to start being the boyfriend Gina deserved, to try to make their relationship about more than just sex. Maybe if he could do that, he wouldn’t find himself cuddling and kissing someone else. The last week of the semester seemed as good a time as any to start. Gina had done so much for his birthday, and now it was his turn to start doing more for her.

He hoped her first exams had gone okay, but either way, she needed to take at least a short break to relax and let her brain recharge before she went back to studying for the next one. That was what he’d always done during finals at least. As long as he wasn’t bothering her, he would stay at least a few hours, maybe stay long enough to order delivery and eat dinner with her. He’d brought his backpack with his laptop and enough school work to keep him occupied so they could study together for awhile as long as they didn’t distract each other too much. If he felt like they weren’t getting any work done, he would probably go home in a couple of hours. Causing her to fail her finals didn’t seem like it would be a very good start in his quest to be a better boyfriend.

▲▲▲
PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 02:23 PM
Don't do anything stupidly heroic.
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

hello, bellamy

tagged: Bellamy Blake
notes: aww ily
outfit
The sound of a knock at the door pulled Gina from her studying. Lifting her head, she stared at the door for a moment like she might have been making it up in her head. Chances were that it was probably someone for Ontari - Echo or Emori maybe. Pushing herself off her bed, she moved over to the door and pulled it open, ready to tell whoever it was that Ontari wasn't home right now, and no, she didn't know where she was or when she could get back. When she brought her gaze to the person's face, she stopped. There was a look of surprise on her face that slowly turned into a smile. "Bellamy!" His name slipped from her lips with a thrilled astonishment. Her eyes moved away from his face to finally take in the sight of the cups of coffee in his hands. Then she noticed the flowers.

"Are those for...for me?" Pulling her gaze back up to his face, she leaned over and kissed his cheek before coming to her senses and opening the door wider. Stepping out of the way, she let him into the room. Closing the door behind him, she tried to tuck a pile of curls behind her ear. It didn't quite work, her hair far frizzier than it usually was. Moving past her boyfriend, she moved over to the bed and started moving her books around. "Sorry, I've got my big psych exam in the morning. Everything's....everywhere," she explained, piling her books to one side of the bed. With a slight crease to her brow, she glanced around the room. After a moment, she moved to her desk and grabbed another one, adding it to the pile on the bed.

Gina was obviously frazzled, her mind seemingly being pulled in every way at the same time. Inhaling deeply, she finally just stopped and turned to look at Bellamy again. As she exhaled, she smiled at him once more. "I'm glad you stopped by." Moving over to him, she pressed her lips to his quickly. Suddenly remembering the coffee in his hands, she stepped back slightly. "Oh. You're sharing those, right," she asked with a teasing smirk tugging at the corner of her mouth. Taking one of the cups from his hands, Gina moved back towards the bed, setting it down on the side table before jumping up to sit on the edge of her bed, looking at Bellamy. She motioned for him to join her, patting the side of her farthest from the books she would need to use to study.

BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
Bellamy Blake
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 08:20 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
23 years old
Guardsman
Protective

1020 posts

“Hey,” he said, smiling at her as she opened the door. She looked frazzled. He almost felt a little guilty for disturbing her, wondering if maybe he should've called first, until she beamed at him. “Of course they’re for you,” he assured her with a grin, like it was the most ridiculous question he’d ever heard. As she stepped aside, he moved into her room, looking around at the mess of notes and textbooks strewn all over her desk and bed. “It’s okay, it’s finals,” he said, as if that explained everything.

“Relax,” he told her, as she kissed him, rolling his eyes as she asked about him sharing the coffee, wondering if maybe he should’ve brought decaf with the way she was running around her room. Once she’d taken her coffee out of his hand, he grabbed the bouquet and handed the flowers over to her, hoping she liked them; he didn't really know much about flowers, so he'd mostly picked them based on the color more than anything else. Taking a sip of his coffee, he set his hand on her shoulder as she furiously rearranged her books. Placing his coffee down on her bedside table, he took off his backpack and set it down on the floor.

As she motioned for him to join her, Bellamy kicked off his shoes and climbed up onto the edge of the bed. He put his arm around her and squeezed her far shoulder gently, pulling her body toward his chest. “I just thought maybe you'd need a little break before you got back into study mode,” he said, pressing his lips against her shoulder. “But I brought stuff so I can study if you’re not ready for a break yet.” Either way, he still wanted to hang out with her for at least a little while. Aside from the night of his birthday, and the one other night she’d slept over at TKE, he felt like he’d hardly seen her last week, most of which was his own fault for being AWOL for two days, hungover for most of the third, and then super behind on his own work.

“And,” he added, pausing for dramatic suspense. “I wanted to make sure you weren’t doing anything after the last day of finals, because we should celebrate.” He wasn’t going to tell her the details yet, because for some reason, that was less romantic. TKE would be throwing a rager of course, and maybe they would join it later on if they felt like it, but what he had in mind was a real date night where they ate dinner served on actual plates instead of plastic takeout containers.

▲▲▲
PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 02:40 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

hello, bellamy

outfit
Bellamy's assurance that the flowers were actually for her made the smile on her face grow wider and wider. Gina was pretty sure no one had ever gotten her flowers before. Well, her mother had. Once. After a dace recital. Since then, though, no one else had ever gotten her any. She wasn't sure Bellamy would really understand how much it meant to her, even if it was just a small thing to anyone else. It made her feel...special. Then she seemed to remember one hundred and one other things, the frazzled look returning as she let him into the room. At least Ontari wasn't around. "Yea. Finals," she echoed, her eyebrows lifting as the word left her lips. She wasn't so sure finals was a real excuse for being as big a mess as she was, but she'd take it. Gladly.

Gina looked a little sheepish at her boyfriend's word. Relaxing was not coming easily this week. She'd probably spent a little more time planning Bellamy's party than she should have. She didn't regret it, though. After she set the cup of coffee down, she took the flowers from him, a smile returning to her lips easily. Holding them up to her face, she closed her eyes as she inhaled. They smelled amazing. Lowering them, she let her eyes open slowly, finding his face. "Thanks. I love them." The gratitude was thick in her voice as she smiled at him. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she held the flowers in her lap. Gina didn't have a vase to put them in, and she really wished she did. She would have to find one later - maybe there was something suitable in the common area kitchen, something someone else had left behind.

As Bellamy put his arm around her, Gina leaned into his body, smiling. A small huff of laughter slipped from her lips at his words. "A break sounds nice right about now." Exhaling, her body started to relax, the tension in her shoulders ebbing away. "Everything's been so hectic lately," she offered, moving to look at him, her fingers moving absently over the flowers in her lap. She smiled down at them; they were her favorite color. Bringing her gaze back up to his face, she smiled a little wider. "How're you doing?" After a moment or two, she tacked on, "I mean... You've been pretty busy lately. Finals hitting pretty hard, huh? Doesn't seem fair considering... Senior year and all." She nudged him playfully with her shoulder. One of her hands moved from the flowers to rest on his leg as she shifted slightly, turning her body towards his.

Tilting her head slightly to one side, she lifted one eyebrow with interest as he went on. The dramatic pause pulled her forward just slightly, anticipation getting to her. When he finally continued, she eyed him carefully, her lips already betraying her by curling into a smile. "Celebrate, huh?" She finally stopped trying to suppress the smile, letting it spread over her face. "Yea, I'm free. Did you have something in mind?" Bellamy hadn't exactly ever been known to plan anything. Gina assumed they'd probably stop by the TKE party only to quickly make their way up to Bellamy's room for the rest of the night.

BY MITZI

PMEmail
^
Bellamy Blake
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 07:38 AM
application
shipper
wanted
development
23 years old
Guardsman
Protective

1020 posts

“Good,” he said. Bellamy was glad she liked her flowers, and glad she conceded to taking a little break with him. “Yeah,” he agreed, albeit somewhat halfheartedly. Contrary to popular belief, senior year was more than just drinking and slacking off.

“I’ve got mostly papers due, not too many exams,” he explained. The papers were more work and took more time he felt, but they were less stressful; he at least felt like he sort of knew if he’d done okay on a paper when he turned it in, whereas every exam he’d walked out of he wasn’t really sure. She was right, he had been pretty busy lately, but he felt like only half of it was school work and the rest of it was grief, and rescuing poor Jasper from himself, and celebrating his birthday, as much, or more than any actual work.

“Just— Don’t make plans,” he said cryptically. “And wear something cute,” he added. Bellamy was afraid to hype it too much lest he disappoint her with a date that was mediocre at best, but he wanted to give her something to look forward to at the end of the week, something to help her get through finals. He needed that too. Shifting his position a little, he moved behind her, his hands finding her shoulders. He started to massage them gently, pushing his fingers against the tight spots in her muscles, his hands slowly working their way up the back of her neck.

“It’s my own fault. I let myself get behind,” he started to explain. He wasn’t some dumb freshman like Jasper, he should have known better; he had no excuse. “Thanks for giving me my space last week,” he added quietly, glad he was behind her and she couldn’t look at him. It made it easier to talk to her. “I shouldn’t have asked you to do that.” Bellamy couldn’t imagine what must have gone through her head. She probably thought he had some girl visiting from out of town that he didn’t want her to find out about. His hands had worked their way down her neck, back to her shoulders.

He almost didn’t want to talk about it now, but it was too late to turn back. It seemed wrong to come over and cheer her up, then immediately bring her down again, but he had to remind himself that despite the way she smiled at him, that worry and doubt was still there, even if he couldn’t see it.

▲▲▲
PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 10:36 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

hello, bellamy

outfit
Gina pouted slightly at his words, a look of half-hearted jealousy on her features. "I wish I had mostly papers,' she whined softly. Exams were driving her crazy. Not to mention the fact that at least half of them probably had a timed essay portion anyways. Those were always her least favorite kind of exams. She definitely wrote better essays when she had time to think. "I've got an exam in every class." A couple of them had assigned papers, too. Gina wasn't feeling too good about those classes, if she were being honest. At least the papers were done already. With the last couple of weeks having felt so hectic, it seemed like a miracle that she'd managed to get anything done.

Bellamy's words drew a semi-skeptical look from Gina. For a moment she just sat there, eyeing him. It was almost as if she was wondering who this was and what had he done with her boyfriend. An eyebrow quirked upwards as he told her she would have to wear something "cute," the corners of her lips curling upwards slightly. Finally, she threw her hands up, resigned. "Alright. Keep your secrets," she chuckled, "I won't make any plans. But, uh... how cute?" She eyed him again, not sure that they even had the same ideas as to what constituted "wearing something cute." Gina didn't think he meant formal, but on the off chance he did, she wanted to make sure. Still, she was already smiling. Bellamy had never been the surprise kind of person, and she wasn't entirely sure what to make of all this, but she figured it was a terrible idea to look a gift horse in the mouth. Whatever it was he was planning, Gina was already looking forward to it. It would be the light at the end of the probably dark tunnel known as finals.

When Bellamy's hands started to rub the muscles of her shoulders and neck, Gina couldn't help but to let out a soft groan of contentment. She relaxed into his hands, her chin dropping down as his fingers moved up her neck. The sound of his voice pulled her out of her bliss, and she opened her eyes, turning her head just slightly to the side, not actually able to see him where he was sitting behind her. "It happens to everyone. Can't be perfect all the time," she teased quietly, the smile on her lips mirrored in the sound of her voice.

The smile slipped away at Bellamy's words, softer this time. Reaching out with one hand, she moved her fingers back behind her, searching for him. She found what she guessed was his leg based on the feeling of the fabric - it felt like denim - and let her hand rest there lightly. "Hey, it's okay. Sometimes people need space. I get it." She'd studied, for goodness sake. "It's nothing to feel bad about," Gina insisted, her voice soft, caring. As his fingers moved back down her neck, she brought her chin up again, her head still turned to the side despite not being able to see Bellamy sitting behind her. She didn't want to think about what might have happened if she'd been there when he'd actually needed to be alone - it probably would have resulted in a fight, an ugly one, one both of them regretted. For all she knew, if she'd been there while he needed his space, it would have just been the end of them. Would have been a shitty surprise party if that had happened, that was for sure.

"Besides, how else would I have been able to plan your birthday party," she joked lightly, squeezing his leg gently before pulling her hand back around to her lap. Turning her head back towards the front, she rolled her neck. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have his fingers rubbing against the tension in her muscles. It had to be one of the best things she'd ever felt before in her life. "You're...doing okay now, though, I take it?" She was referencing the need for space, sure there had to have been some reason he'd needed it, but not wanting to push and ask what it was. Especially since he hadn't seemed to want to talk about it before - she didn't think anything would have changed that between then and now.

BY MITZI

PMEmail
^
Bellamy Blake
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 02:39 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
23 years old
Guardsman
Protective

1020 posts

“I don’t know,” he said, not sure how to describe how cute she should be. “Probably something that shows off your legs. Like uh, maybe that dress that I like,” he suggested, sure she would know which one he was talking about.

His eyebrows raised at her words. Bellamy was certain that he was never perfect. Gina on the other hand, got about as close as anyone could get. “I know, but— I should’ve told you why.” He was grateful that she hadn’t asked, that she trusted him enough not to, even of he hadn't deserved her trust.

“You did a great job,” he told her again, once more trying not the think about what he’d been doing while she was planning his party. That was one truth he didn’t plan on telling her. Not ever. He really had enjoyed the party. Bellamy hadn’t really celebrated his birthday in awhile. Not since his mom was alive, at least. Giving her a massage as he spoke helped him to distance himself from his words, almost like he was merely telling her someone else’s story and not his own.

When she asked if her was okay, his hands slowed their massage. “I’m okay,” Bellamy answered, oftentimes feeling like he would never be okay. Bellamy was embarrassed that even though it had been years since his mother’s death, he was still so emotionally fragile. “I always spend the fourth with my sister. It’s the day our mom died, and she needs me,” he explained. In fact, it had felt like the only time Octavia had actually needed him all semester. Curling up in bed with her, watching old movies that were important to their childhood was almost enjoyable aside from the inevitable tears that came with them. Watching Octavia suffer was the hardest part of it all.

“Then when I go home, I don’t know. I just lock myself in my room and drink until I can’t stand. And I know better than to let myself be around anyone I care about,” he explained. At least that was usually the case. Answering when Clarke had called had been a lapse in judgement. It wasn’t all just crying and self-loathing, he got angry too; usually something in his room would end up broken, but at least shutting everyone out limited him to inanimate objects instead of his relationships with the people he cared about. He hoped that after Halloween, Gina might understand why he wouldn’t want her anywhere near him when he was upset. He’d thought he’d needed to be alone, and maybe for part of the time that had been true, but he’d also really liked having Clarke there, and he still wasn’t sure if making her leave had been the right thing to do, no matter how many times he'd assured himself that it was.

“And that’s why I got so behind with school,” he said, letting his hand move down from off her shoulders, wrapping his arms around her waist . He’d pretty much lost a day being sad, another being drunk, and a third being sick. “And why I probably looked like shit that night you came over.” He’d felt like shit too. “Thanks. For not asking about it,” he said quietly. “And I’m sorry it too me so long to tell you.”

▲▲▲
PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 03:21 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

hello, bellamy

outfit
A soft chuckle slipped from her lips as she nodded. "Alright. Cute. Got it." There was a soft smile on her face as she let herself think about it for another moment or two. Maybe she would wear the dress he liked. Still, it seemed a little nicer than something she would typically wear to TKE's end-of-the-semester party. Gina couldn't quite picture them doing anything else, though. The change of topic pushed the thoughts of what they were going to be doing after finals out of her head. "You should've-?" Gina cut herself off, her brow scrunching together. "No, Bellamy. You don't have to tell me why you needed space. I mean, yea, it's nice to know you wanna talk to be about it or...or whatever, but it's not... you don't have to do that." She was sure she wasn't explaining as well as she would have liked to. Just because they were dating didn't mean she had to know every little piece of his life. It had only been a few months, after all.

Talk of the party in the middle of everything felt...strange. It was a light subject compared to everything else. Gina wasn't sure if she should be thankful for it or not. Still, she smiled to herself at the compliment. "Y'know, it did turn out pretty well." The only thing that was even a little bit of a surprise was that so many people had showed up despite finals. Gina had expected the numbers - Bellamy was well-loved - but it was even better than she'd been hoping for.

The way his hands slowed their movements, Gina was pretty sure Bellamy wasn't okay. He told her that he was, though, and she wasn't sure she believed him. A moment of silence stretched between the two of them. Gina felt like she needed to say something, but she didn't know what. Before she figured it out, Bellamy was explaining further. Her shoulders tensed again under his fingers. He clearly hadn't wanted to talk about it then, and she couldn't help but to wonder what had changed that he wanted to talk to her about it now. "Oh," was all she could get out, the syllable hardly even audible. She didn't say anything more for the moment, listening as Bellamy talked about what he did every year at the anniversary of his mother's death. It felt like the wrong time to bring up her own mother's death, if only because she didn't want to make this about her. This was about Bellamy.

Bellamy was wrapping his arms around her waist, keeping her from turning around to look at him the way she wanted to, the way she felt like she should have. She didn't fight it, though. Gina leaned into him, pressing her back against his chest. One hand settled on top of his, the other coming up behind her to his neck. She exhaled slowly, her fingers playing with a piece of his hair gently. "Bellamy...," she started, not sure what she wanted to say to him. She chewed on her lip for a moment, pressing a little harder against him. "You have nothing to apologize for." It was true, he didn't. Things like this took time...trust. Gina had probably shattered all the trust between them on Halloween when she hadn't told him that he'd hurt her, hadn't asked him to stop. It wasn't like she could blame him for not wanting to tell her about his mother - it wasn't exactly like she'd told him about hers. There were so many things she felt like she could have said, that she wanted to say, even, but none of them felt like the right thing to say. "We all deal with grief in our own ways. It's... it's okay." She wanted to know how long it had been since she'd passed, but she didn't ask. It didn't feel right.

BY MITZI

PMEmail
^
Bellamy Blake
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 06:53 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
23 years old
Guardsman
Protective

1020 posts

“Yes, I do,” he argued. “I mean I wanted to tell you,” he corrected. “You’d think after four years I’d be able to talk about it,” he said, sounding frustrated with himself. Bellamy wasn’t even sure that the part about wanting to tell her was true, or if the real reason he wanted to tell her was just so some other girl who wasn’t his girlfriend wouldn’t be running knowing more about him than Gina did. He’d also worried about what she would think if he didn’t. Apparently he’d been worried about nothing. There was no way he could explain to her why he was telling her, or why he was suddenly focused on making sure he was treating her like a girlfriend instead of his longest-standing friend with benefits.

Bellamy swallowed the lump in his throat, his eyes closing as if her words caused him physical pain. What she was saying wasn’t true. He did have something to apologize for. Not telling her about Clarke didn’t change the fact that he’d kissed her, or that he’d bared his soul to her when it should have been Gina, or worst of all, that he’d wanted more. But Bellamy didn’t need Clarke. He already had an amazing girlfriend who cared so much about him; who would gladly be everything he wanted if he let her.

“I know, but— You’re my girlfriend. I’m supposed to be able to talk to you. At least, I think that’s how it works,” he said, a teasing lilt to his voice. If that night had been any indication, it was that he had absolutely no idea how to deal with grief, and he was almost certainly doing it wrong. Maybe they were meant for each other. Maybe he needed a trained psychologist to deal with all of his bullshit.

“But I know you’re here for me. Even if I don’t always tell you what’s going on,” he said, scooting back away from her so she could more easily turn to face him, letting one of his hands gently rest on her back. “Sorry for dumping my shit on you. This is probably the worst study break ever,” he apologized, but he’d known he couldn’t let it wait any longer, or he wouldn’t have been able to tell her at all. Bellamy was grateful that she’d decided to spend the semester with him, despite his many obvious flaws.

“You know, if you’re sticking around over break, you should stay at TKE with me,” he said, changing the subject, searching her eyes to see if she’d be receptive to the idea. “The house is quieter over break,” he assured her, guessing she probably wouldn’t want to stay at a never-ending frat party for a month. “Most of the brothers go home. It’s probably just going to be me, and two or three other guys.”

▲▲▲
PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 09:10 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

hello, bellamy

outfit
The frustration was clear in his voice, and it made her heart ache. "Hey, hey," she started, her voice soft and calm, "Bellamy. It's... it's okay." A breath of humorless laughter slipped out her nose. "It takes time. Four years.... Four years isn't very long." Sure, it felt like it was a long time, and a lot could happen, but when it came to something like grieving - especially someone so close, like his mother had clearly been - it wasn't all that much time at all.

Gina had to bite her lip to keep herself from breaking into a grin at the sound of the word "girlfriend" on his lips. It still made her a little bit giddy to hear him say it - in reference to her, anyways. Then she was rolling her eyes, shaking her head, as she let out a half-laughing scoff. "I've been told that's how it's supposed to work, yea." She chuckled quietly, still shaking her head as her fingertips traced tender lines over the back of his arm still wrapped around her waist. "You're right, I am" she agreed, turning to face him almost as soon as he moved away from her. She turned around completely, sitting on her knees in front of him, balanced a little precariously on the edge of the bed to do so. "Hey," she exclaimed, her brow scrunching. "Don't apologize. I'm your girlfriend. You're supposed to be able to dump whatever you need to on me. Okay?" Her hands came to rest on the line of his jaw, her eyes finding his.

"Besides, it's not the worst study break ever," she said with an exaggerated roll of her eyes. "It's not like you came here to tell me you broke your promise and kissed Echo again," she laughed, her nose wrinkling playfully as she did. Gina let her hands fall from his face to his shoulders, her fingers straightening the collar of his shirt even though it didn't actually need it. Leaning over, she pressed her lips to his quickly. "Plus it an actual break. Pretty sure my last break just ended up being studying for a different class." Gina wasn't always the best at actually giving herself a break from things like studying when it got to be exams. In fact, she was practically terrible at it. The last time she'd actually taken a real break from an exam had been when she'd put all her stuff down to go fuck Bellamy on the Tuesday of finals week last spring.

As she pushed a piece of hair out of his eyes, she left her gaze drift to her fingers. When he asked her to stay with him over break, though, she halted, her eyes snapping down to his. Astonishment settled on her features quickly a she stared at him, waiting for him to tell her he was joking. He kept going, talking about TKE. A smile crept over her face slowly, breaking into a wide grin. "Y-you're serious?" She swallowed at the lump in her throat, biting down on her lip as if it could contain the grin. A crease between her brows, she finally nodded, a breath of laughter slipping out. "Yea. Yes! I mean... O-of course. I'd... I'd love to. I'm sure my dad won't mind. He hardly even notices when I'm home these days anyways," she explained with a light roll of her eyes, her tone light, only barely hiding the excitement behind her words.

BY MITZI

PMEmail
^
Bellamy Blake
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 10:58 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
23 years old
Guardsman
Protective

1020 posts

"Maybe not." Four years sounded long, but it didn't feel long at all. He'd at least thought it would get better, but if last week was any indication, he wasn't sure he would ever heal. Maybe next year would be better. Maybe Gina would even be there with him for it next time.

“Good,” he said with a grin, grabbing her and pulling her closer, so she wasn’t hanging off the edge of the bed. “Don’t worry, I’m sure there’s more where than came from. Did I mention you're the best girlfriend?” If Gina stuck around long enough, she might get to see just how much of a train wreck he really was.

Bellamy blinked as she brought up his promise, trying his best to keep his face impassive. “No,” he stated quietly, not finding it nearly as funny as she seemed to. He still hadn’t lied to her exactly. Bellamy hadn’t kissed Echo. Forcing a grin to his lips, he kissed her back even though it only made him feel like more of an asshole, hoping he hadn’t looked too suspicious. The last thing he wanted to do was flat out lie to her face; he wasn’t even sure if he could. He would get over kissing another woman. Breaking Gina’s heart wasn’t something he could so easily get over. That was probably something he should’ve thought about before he kissed Clarke, but he hadn’t been thinking straight at the time. “That sounds like a terrible break,” he teased. “It’s a good thing I came over.” Bellamy could help show her how to take a real break, one with no studying whatsoever, ideally one where they didn't talk about him kissing other girls.

“Of course I’m serious,” he said, rolling his eyes. They already spent at least half of their nights together anyways. Having her “move in” for a few weeks wasn’t that big of a deal. At least, he didn’t think it was, and he hoped that once school was over and they parties died down, they could have some time to themselves to try the version of dating that was more than just nights in with sex and television, and not a whole lot of anything else. Being Gina’s boyfriend needed to mean more than just not cheating on her, especially since he wasn’t even entirely successful in that department.

▲▲▲
PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Nov 11 2017, 12:07 AM
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

hello, bellamy

outfit
"Believe me," she murmured, "it's not." There was an understanding to her words, a knowing behind her voice that made the sentiment all the more genuine. Gina hoped he wouldn't ask - she didn't want to talk about it, not with his own issues being so important to the present.

A warm laugh spilled from her lips as he pulled her closer to him, a smile spreading over her face. "Best? Ehh, I think you might be a little biased," she chuckled, sounding like she was joking when she was being honest. There had to be other people out there who were far better girlfriends than she was. Gina wasn't sure if it was somehow sick and twisted that she felt happy that Bellamy would have more shit to dump on her, but she was. It honestly felt good to know that he was actually willing to be open with her. So what if he hadn't been last week - that was a little different, that was harder. She was patient. "If I'm the 'best,' you must be, too. It's impossible to be a good girlfriend to a shitty boyfriend," she grinned, her nose wrinkling playfully with her words.

Bellamy's half-hearted response wasn't what Gina had expected. Worry colored her features as the smile disappeared. Her eyes moved over his face. Clearly, she'd said the wrong thing. It had been at least a month - maybe a month and a half - since the last Echo incident. Gina had thought for sure he would have been okay by now. Especially since Echo had been at the birthday party without a problem. "Hey... I'm sorry. I didn't mean- I'm sorry." She wasn't sure what else she could say, but she knew she had to apologize. It was clearly a sensitive subject still, and she made a mental note not to bring it up again any time soon. At least the heavy mood seemed to pass quickly because the teasing sound was back in her voice. Gina smiled, rolling her eyes before she finally nodded. "The worst study break. Of all time." She wasn't even sure it could be called a study break considering she'd taken a break from studying to...study. Again, she nodded. "Yea, good thing," she remarked, her tone shifting towards something a little more suggestive despite how disgusting she felt.

Out of all the things Gina had expected to hear from Bellamy, that had never been one of them. The grin was still wide across her face as she beamed at him. She might as well have been glowing, she was so overjoyed. "Ohmigod, you're really serious," she giggled, like it was the most exciting thing to have ever happened to her. She didn't wait for him to say anything else, she leaned forward and kissed him deeply, affectionately. Gina hadn't even told Bellamy how much she hated being home for the holidays. It was always so depressing, always just her and her father. She could already tell that this was going to be a far better break than any she'd had before.

BY MITZI

PMEmail
^
Bellamy Blake
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 08:53 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
23 years old
Guardsman
Protective

1020 posts

Though Bellamy picked up on her word choice, he didn’t press her about what she meant, expecting that she would tell him in her own time. He didn’t really want to get into a long depressing conversation that would have her begging to go back to studying. That wasn’t why he was here. Mostly, he’d just wanted to tell her the truth about why he’d blown her off last week, and to make sure she knew that it wasn’t going to be a habit.

“So what if I am,” he asked, not sure there was anything wrong with being a little biased in this case. She was his girlfriend after all. Though he was pretty sure you could be a good girlfriend to a shitty boyfriend, Bellamy wasn’t going to argue with her. Clarke had told him he should try to believe Gina when she said things like that. Honestly, the sooner they moved away from talking about whatever kind of boyfriend he was, the happier he would be. He didn’t want to give her any excuses to ask if he’d kissed any girls lately.

Gina was, of course, was completely justified in making jokes about his fidelity. He was a joke. “You’re fine,” he said, shaking his head. “I mean it,” he said, meeting her eyes and placing a gentle kiss on her lips to assure her that she had nothing to apologize for. He didn’t have a right to be sensitive about it. Maybe if he hadn't kissed Clarke, he would've had a right to be genuinely upset by her comment, but Bellamy deserved it, and all of the guilt that went along with it. This time, he assured himself, he wouldn’t break that promise ever again.

Fortunately, once they’d moved on to the subject of her coming to live with him over break, the way she smiled as him was enough to push aware his fears, and for a moment, he actually believed that maybe he was a good boyfriend, just like she’d always insisted. He barely had time to nod before she kissed him. “Mmhmm,” he hummed against her lips. His hands moved to encircle her, pulling her all the way into his arms, kissing her deeply for a moment, letting all of the tension leave his body as his lips moved against hers.

“Serious as a heart attack,” he said when their lips separated, a reassuring grin on his face. “You can have your own drawer and everything.” Bellamy had already cleared it out for her. It had a few things in it already, stuff she’d left at his place throughout the semester. He stroked his hand over her hair, pushing her mussed up curls back away from her face. “I thought you might like the idea.”

▲▲▲
PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 11:34 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

hello, bellamy

outfit
"Sooo," she started, hardly able to keep a straight face, "that means your bias is coloring your opinion." The words came out with a laugh. Gina was, for the most part, not serious. "And, that you're ridiculous," she remarked, her nose wrinkling playfully as she did. She was grinning at him. At least until her joke seemed to miss its mark. Then the smile on her face was gone in approximately a half a second. Of course she apologized - why wouldn't she? - but he said it was "fine." Gina wondered if that was "fine" in the "not fine" sense of the word or if it was actually okay. When his eyes met hers, though, her brows lifted and scrunched with sympathetic apology, she believed him. As his lips parted from hers, she nodded twice. "Okay," she whispered, her features relaxing. Still, she doubted she'd ever make a joke like that again. It wasn't kind.

Gina was pretty sure the smile on her face was going to be stuck there at least until tomorrow morning. Even as she kissed him, she was smiling. When Bellamy pulled her into his arms, she moved into him, letting her chest press into his. Gina was pretty sure that if she could kiss Bellamy for the rest of the night, she would have. That was probably a bit longer than her study break had any right to be, though. Especially considering it was her big psych exam in the morning. If anyone had asked her, she would have told them the kiss ended far too quickly for her liking. Not just because she didn't want to go back to studying.

As she grinned at Bellamy, her fingers moved over the edge of the collar of his shirt, barely teasing his skin as they moved. Gina's eyes widened at the offer of her own drawer. "Really? My own drawer?" The words almost sounded like she was trying to make a joke out of it, but she was completely serious. It felt like a big step. Maybe it was just her, but she'd never dated anyone as long as she'd been dating Bellamy - certainly not long enough to leave more than a few forgotten items at their places, even if she'd left a couple things on purpose at the frat more recently. She giggled again, feeling silly for doing so. "'Might like'," she asked, chuckling over the words she was repeating back to him. "Bellamy, I... I love it." There was an amused scoff in the middle of her words. She wrapped her arms around him tightly, embracing him for a few seconds.

Pulling back, she scrambled backwards off the bed, Mostly gracefully - she hadn't quite gotten her groove back since spraining her ankle, but she was getting there. Chances were good that she'd be back to participating in dance club next semester. "Lemme just...," she twirled around a few times, her hands coming to her temples as she pushed the curls out of her eyes, "text..." She paused, finding her phone on the bed next to Bellamy. "Ah!" She picked it up and, still grinning, Unlocking it, she let her thumbs move quickly over the screen as she sent a text to her father. Tossing the phone back on her bed, she climbed back up, this time straddling Bellamy's lap. "Y'know... I'm glad we're dating." Gina still couldn't wipe the grin from her face, even as she bit down on her lip to try and damper it. When she'd found out that Lincoln had spilled her secret - one she'd carefully guarded for over a year - she had been really upset. She'd thought for sure that was the end of everything between her and Bellamy. Boy, was she glad she'd been wrong. Grinding her hips down against his, she leaned in and kissed him again as her arms draped over his shoulders.

BY MITZI

PMEmail
^
Bellamy Blake
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 03:23 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
23 years old
Guardsman
Protective

1020 posts

“Mhmm,” he he assured her about the drawer, rolling his eyes at her tone. He would even let her keep it next semester if she wanted to, sure she would. He had a feeling that once he let her start accumulating stuff in his room, the only way to get it out would be when he moved out in the summer and handed off his TKE crown. Or if they broke up, of course, but he preferred not to think about that. Lincoln would probably kick his ass.

“Good,” he said, glad she loved the idea. It probably would’ve been a bad sign if she didn’t. “You’re sure you don’t need to spend break at home,” he asked. Gina didn’t talk about her family much, or at all, really. He assumed there was a reason for that, just like how he only really talked about his sister. He watched as she left the bed, looking for something until she found her phone, apparently to send some kind of emergency text message. Fortunately, once that was finished, she climbed right back into bed with him.

“Me too,” he agreed, eyeing her with mock suspicion as she straddled him, wondering how long of a study break this was going to be. His hands wrapped around her back again, one of them sliding under her shirt and holding onto her bare skin as he held her on his lap. Maybe their relationship wasn’t perfect, but he did know that he was a lot closer to being happy dating her than he’d been when he had a different girl for every day of the week. Being with Gina was definitely worth the stress and uncertainty, and even the occasional guilt that came with his mistakes.

“Mm,” he hummed against her lips with a pleased grunt as she forced her hips down against his. It seemed that she wanted more than just the fifteen minute study break. He kissed her passionately, pulling her body towards him, slowly leaning back until he started to hear and feel the crinkling sounds coming from the pile of books and papers that were still in the way, hoping he wasn’t crushing anything too important, though he was far more focused on kissing her and couldn’t care less about her notes right now. Maybe it would be easier for her to focus on her school work after some physical release. It made perfect sense to him.

▲▲▲
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Voting & Affiliates
RP Lovers 1SW Candyland Couture a resource community Up in Smoke PanemForever HOS Lochland Grove The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay The Arrow UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ruinandrise OHaV Disposable Heroes ACTA Age of Heroes Forge Southern Winds Weyr