plot
application
who's who
face claims
plotting
development
wanted ads
0 days since a Chris Wade death threat
The year is 2150, the month is February. The winter is getting colder, and the Arkers are nowhere near prepared for the harsh winter, especially not now that their supply runs to Mount Weather have become completely nonexistent. Despite the lack of Arker presence in the mountain, the tensions have not died down, and with the return of one of Mount Weather's missing residents, revenge on the Sky People will be top priority. In Arkadia, following the damage Clarke and the others caused in Azgeda, Chancellor Griffin and the Guard must begin taking action to prepare for a war with the Ice Nation that is well on its way. Little do they know, the war has already begun with the arrival of a certain Azgedan spy, and what lies ahead is far worse than anything they have faced yet.
female
male
couple
thread
spotlight

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Quotes of Echoes, ECQUOTES
Gina Martin
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 02:23 PM
Don't do anything stupidly heroic.
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

We have so many incredible writers here on Echoes, which means we have a lot of incredible quotes. So I wanted to post this thread as a sort of way to recognize some of the very best lines we have floating around here on the board.

I'd like to kick it off with this gem:

"Your scowl says Azgeda, but the rest of your face screams that you came from the sky."
PMEmail
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 01:25 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

Bell was Lincoln's brother for a reason, and it had nothing to do with the man's sexual prowess. Bellamy could've been a scrawny nerd in inch-thick glasses carting a wagon of books around all day and it would've made no difference to Lincoln...

PMEmail
^
John Murphy
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 01:44 PM
all the other kids with the pumped up kicks better run, better run
application
shipper
wanted
development
17/18 years old
thief, fraudster, you name it
sarcastic

289 posts

Her fingers itched to reach out, the gently glide her fingers over each mark, as if her touch could somehow erase the mark and the memory. Instead, she simply clutched her washcloth a little tighter to keep them in place.

- Clarke Griffin in you're my medicine
because that entire passage haunts me and i think about it on the daily

PMEmail
^
Jasper Jordan
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 03:47 PM
I'd make another chemistry joke, but all the good ones argon.
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
Guardsman
Reckless

486 posts

Okay. There are so many more that I love, but these are the ones I found first and love so much. XD Enjoy<3

S'okay, Raay...Rav.. Raisin.

Bellamy didn't necessarily believe in hell, but if there was such a thing, he was sure that someday he would find himself there. If he wasn't there already.

She'd always thought that she'd die of a bad stomach bug, or some kind of cancer, or a virus of some sort. A plane crash? At least that'd look more interesting in her obituary.

Faith as Maya Vie in lost au

I can be fun.

Clarke Griffin in every thread, not being fun

What the hell is zika? Sounds like drugs.

He should have known Jackson was just after their nuts.

Dani as Kyle Wick in high af
PM
^
Jasper Jordan
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 05:18 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
Guardsman
Reckless

486 posts

Omg adding this too bc the imagery is beautiful and Dani amazes me with everything she writes. T_T <33

It was hard not to let her gaze carry upwards to the capitol of Azgeda that lay beyond the gates... It was almost a perfect reflection of its people; muted colors with a cold, icy chill to the palette. Yet there was a chilling beauty to it as well as snow clung to various surfaces, softening its features as if trying to bring the crumbling metropolis back to nature.

PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Mar 25 2017, 03:31 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

He wondered if it would be wrong to fuck her one more time before he ruined everything by trying to have a serious conversation.

PMEmail
^
Clarke Griffin
 Posted: Mar 27 2017, 04:04 PM
"I am become death, destroyer of worlds."
application
shipper
wanted
development
18 years old
Wanheda
leader

1055 posts

....but it was nice to be reminded that she was just an average girl, who loved art almost as much as she loved plotting escape plans.

Grief was growing around her heart like a vine covered in thorns, strangling, stabbing.

PM
^
Jasper Jordan
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 09:58 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
Guardsman
Reckless

486 posts

He couldn't help the way he laughed to himself about how stupid this whole thing was. They could have been kissing this whole time if he'd known that!

I hope a monster eats Jaha.

She was at least fortunate in that he hadn't noticed that the event was intentional, seeing an exhausted girl who might be at last realizing her dumb blonde potential instead of a calculating and desperate girl trying to save her ass.

PM
^
Clarke Griffin
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 01:14 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
18 years old
Wanheda
leader

1055 posts

The first step in monogamy had to be not smelling like another woman's bodily fluids.

PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Apr 1 2017, 08:33 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

He'd never exactly planned to become the notorious, man-whore King of TKE, but shit happens.

Jasper had a few things to learn about how to respect women, like how to not be a blackmailing asshole.

PMEmail
^
Clarke Griffin
 Posted: Apr 3 2017, 08:43 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
18 years old
Wanheda
leader

1055 posts

Emori got the kill, Kane got to handle the actual work, and what did Jasper get? He got to kick some snow.

PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 09:43 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

Sorry, is it cold in Azgeda? I didn't notice. I have NO chill

Fox being Fox <3 in blood runs cold

Bellamy wouldn't abandon her like that, even if she'd abandoned him.

PMEmail
^
faith
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 04:59 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
22 years old
student
too emotional

55 posts

Maybe they were thieves and murders, but he was growing tired of watching kids die; guilty or not, none of them deserved to suffer like this.
- Bellamy Blake, cramped spaces

BECAUSE i dont know. sometimes fox writes these little one-offs that remind me of these tiny aspects of that character's personality that i completely forgot about until i read her words, and this was one of them for me. I'd completely forgotten about Bellamy and Octavia fighting when Octavia flirts with Finn. "He's a criminal." "They're ALL criminals!" and all that. I only remembered it because of this little line in fox's post and i just really wanted to share that bc it's just such a good writing skill and it makes me cry evvy time ;n;
PMEmail
^
Jasper Jordan
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 06:59 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
Guardsman
Reckless

486 posts

The experience of Azgeda had turned around quite a bit for John Murphy in the time since Ontari pulled him from the prisons and into her bed.

(Tbh I wish I could tell you why I'm obsessed with this line, but I think it's bc everything Faith writes is perfect and the way it flows always astonishes me<3)
PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 03:21 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

Bell's dick has needs

Fox in cbox <3

I just. I literally choked, laughed, snorted, laughed again.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Voting & Affiliates
RP Lovers 1SW Candyland Couture a resource community Up in Smoke PanemForever HOS Lochland Grove The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay The Arrow UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ruinandrise OHaV Disposable Heroes ACTA Age of Heroes Forge Southern Winds Weyr