plot
application
who's who
face claims
plotting
development
wanted ads
0 days since a Chris Wade death threat
The year is 2150, the month is February. The winter is getting colder, and the Arkers are nowhere near prepared for the harsh winter, especially not now that their supply runs to Mount Weather have become completely nonexistent. Despite the lack of Arker presence in the mountain, the tensions have not died down, and with the return of one of Mount Weather's missing residents, revenge on the Sky People will be top priority. In Arkadia, following the damage Clarke and the others caused in Azgeda, Chancellor Griffin and the Guard must begin taking action to prepare for a war with the Ice Nation that is well on its way. Little do they know, the war has already begun with the arrival of a certain Azgedan spy, and what lies ahead is far worse than anything they have faced yet.
female
male
couple
thread
spotlight

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Great Escape, Discussion & Sign Up / Post Dust & Gold
Star
 Posted: May 8 2017, 12:05 PM
Hope can be your sword, slaying darkness with belief.
application
shipper
wanted
development
-- years old
Admin
Whimsical

268 posts

The time has come for Part II of Grand Misery Adventures in Azgeda! In the plot thread(s) thus far, Kane, Bellamy, Lincoln, Emori, and Jasper found Clarke in Azgeda and together, they infiltrated the Ice Nation's prison, which went so well that they all ended up in cells, and are now awaiting Clarke's execution. The only problem is that it has been two days since the rescue team headed out and Octavia, Gina, and Maya are the only ones who even know that the others went to the Ice Nation.

However, the rescue group needs saving, so this is where you come in! We are currently trying to brainstorm ways in which they can make an escape and head back to Arkadia, or ways in which the others can come to save them. One idea is that Quin (Lexa) could come save them for Clarke's sake (if she so desires), and another one is that Octavia Blake can organize a rescue mission of her own to come find them. The only problem with the latter is that any Arkers who come to Azgeda will need to get in without the Ice Nation killing them, and they will need to find their way to the Ice Nation's capitol without a guide. >.> So this is why we brainstorm. Any and all ideas are helpful! Let's make this a war worth starting the best rescue mission yet! ;D <3

If you haven't been involved in the site plot before, but you want to make sure your character gets to jump in this time, then post here as long as it makes sense for them to join! And please share any ideas you have! Thanks! ^___^
PM
^
Bellamy Blake
 Posted: May 8 2017, 12:33 PM
Garden-variety heroic. You got it.
application
shipper
wanted
development
23 years old
Guardsman
Protective

607 posts

These are my initial reactions, ones I have absolutely not thought all the way through:

Natural disaster/divine intervention. Specifically avalanche or ice storm, I assume.

Faking Clarke's death...doing a thing.
PM
^
Bellamy Blake
 Posted: May 8 2017, 12:43 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
23 years old
Guardsman
Protective

607 posts

Also, any chance Lincoln brought hemorrhagic fever in his pockets?
PM
^
Callista
 Posted: May 8 2017, 05:43 PM
We may fight, we may argue, we may laugh, and cry, and love. No matter what we may do or feel, in the end, we are family and nothing can change that.
application
shipper
wanted
development
20 years old
Horse Trainer/Clan Royalty
Free-Spirited

95 posts

I would love to offer up Callista and the Plains Riders.

It is fair to say that she could either convince her dad to let her take their warriors, or at least some of them.

My two ideas were 1) If all those trapped in Azgeda do figure out a way to escape, Callista could be waiting at the border of Azgeda with her warriors to offer them support and protection on their journey home. 2) Callista would totally volunteer to go into Azgeda with another rescue party to provide her support as a warrior and she could probably reasonably bring a very small guard along with her in case they all get attacked or anything.

Of course for either one of these someone would need to fill her in on exactly what it is going on. The Plains Riders are already against Azgeda and Callista has history with Clarke so she would be motivated to help once she knows what is happening.

Just my two cents, maybe not the most helpful.
PM
^
Octavia Blake
 Posted: May 8 2017, 06:21 PM
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
warrior
stubborn

224 posts

I was discussing things with Brea and we've decided they should probably be moved here http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

O could potentially run into Callie as she leaves Mount Weather after telling Maya where Jasper's run off to. Assuming O and Callie have previously met in the past couple of months and are friendly, Octavia can then explain the situation to Callie who would, in turn, offer assistance. Callie could then go rally her crew and bring them to Azgeda's border, waiting to help.

But if they're not breaking people out of the cells, how are they going to help? I'm so glad you asked. I had this thought while talking with Brea that Callie's crew can be waiting at the border, as previously mentioned, and at dawn, they hear the victory/celebration horn. This could really only mean one thing: the mission was a failure, and the prisoners need extraction. Callie can take a small group in and bust up the ceremony because omg wouldn't that be so much fun and fight fight fight, etc etc, they win because azgeda is probably drunk because they're so pumped about killing wanheda, they all get away, but probably not unscathed, lbr.

O can either go with Callie and be part of extractionkru or she can go back to arkadia and freak out until everyone is home. she's rather be part of extractionkru, lbr

That's all I got. <3
PMEmail
^
Callista
 Posted: May 8 2017, 06:27 PM
We may fight, we may argue, we may laugh, and cry, and love. No matter what we may do or feel, in the end, we are family and nothing can change that.
application
shipper
wanted
development
20 years old
Free-Spirited

95 posts

^^^ Pretty much all the yes. Callie and I are in full agreement for this and are flexible with changes or other ideas.
PM
^
Nala
 Posted: May 8 2017, 07:33 PM
is Offline

I have a couple ideas. One ties in with what Fox said-- LIncoln certainly did not bring hemorrhagic fever, but that does not mean he came without any medicines. Like the medicine that Nyko tried to use to put LIncoln out of his misery. Or, potentially, a plant-borne toxin which simulates death. Maybe he has one of those? 'Cause simulating the Wanheda's premature death (by infection, perhaps, because someone DID shoot her >.>) might get HER out. Not sure if it would save any of the others, since they aren't needed if she's dead. *SHRUGS* Maybe simulate everyone else's death. Assuming they didn't take the medicines from him.

The other idea is how to get O and a rescue squad to Azgeda. Nala travels frequently from one clan to the other. She is a known neutral party-- it would be in no way unusual for her to find her way into Azgeda land. Maybe she can walk O and some few others straight into the city as bodyguards, disguised. A very few others. I doubt more than two bodyguards would look realistic, so the others would have to find their own way in. Maybe she can't get anyone inside except herself-- either way, she can absolutely guide them to the capitol, and if it's okay with Star (?) I would have had her stick around Arkadia to get to know the new crew. So she's been around there a few days. People know she travels. Guide? 8D
PM
^
Bellamy Blake
 Posted: May 8 2017, 07:47 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
23 years old
Guardsman
Protective

607 posts

Remember, Plains rider's and Azgeda are both Coalition members. They should not be fighting against each other unless they want to completely divide the coalition and send everyone to war (not sure that's a long term plot goal) and that would be a big risk to help Skaikru, who no one really cares that much about aside from the power of Wanheda. So fighting really needs to be avoided.

O you just got stabbed, you need to sleep!

The other thing that makes sense...which I'm also not sure how to pull off...would be to rescue them by going to Polis, telling Lexa what's happening, and having Skaikru join the Coalition so they would be protected.
PM
^
Lincoln
 Posted: May 8 2017, 07:50 PM
is Offline

Can a trip to Polis be done before the next sunrise though? D: Cause they have to be out before the execution the next dawn.

There's no way the group could work its way out of the cells themselves? Idk about the construction of the cells. It's true, though, that riding against Azgeda is probably a really bad thing. A quiet infiltration is probably our best chance.

Who do we know that can make things explode? That'd be a good distraction...
PM
^
Callista
 Posted: May 8 2017, 07:52 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
20 years old
Free-Spirited

95 posts

Well even if it couldn't be Plains Riders army, Callie would still go. Fuck the Coalition. She hates Azgeda. They took one of her brother's from her. Now they have Clarke, who she cares about. And she sees Nia as nothing but a power hungry monster.

So still count Callie in if the plot goes that way. She could easily go "in disguise" so no one would know what clan she was from anyway. If the concern is that a war would be started if Plains Riders help Skaikru.
PM
^
Bellamy Blake
 Posted: May 8 2017, 07:56 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
23 years old
Guardsman
Protective

607 posts

Pretty sure none of these things would happen before dawn, because they wouldn't be gone long enough for Arkadia to get worried. And Polis seems significantly closer than Azgeda?

They need to get out now, or there needs to be some x-factor why the execution is postponed.
PM
^
Callista
 Posted: May 8 2017, 08:01 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
20 years old
Free-Spirited

95 posts

I mean on the note of Callie and O leading a small infiltration the idea was that O had told Callie about it the day everyone left. And they would have gone and just sort of hung around the border as a just in case. So they could be there if something did go wrong, or be there when everyone got out kind of thing?

So like Kef said if Nia sounds like some kind of horn or something that signals a victory, or that they have Wanheda, or something of that sort then that could be the signal to the awaiting group that things went bad and they need to get in there now.

Just ideas.
PM
^
Lincoln
 Posted: May 8 2017, 08:05 PM
is Offline

WOuld it be ineffective to sacrifice a weakened Wanheda?
PM
^
Clarke Griffin
 Posted: May 8 2017, 08:13 PM
Dani is Online
"I am become death, destroyer of worlds."
application
shipper
wanted
development
18 years old
Wanheda
leader

685 posts

A lot of you posted as I was typing so sorry for repetitions... XD

OKAY, so whatever we do, it has to make sense logically….

It either has to be an army’s worth of people that Nia would either lose against or not fight, or a stealthy rescue mission where they are snuck out. Because they’re at the disadvantage here.

To me, the most logical one would be Lexa, but that’s all up to if Quin wants to/can join, so we will have to see. (and @Brea, if you wanna throw Callie in, she could always come across the army and follow or whatnot to help?)

@Callie & Warriors: That could work, although if a leader from another clan is coming in to attack against Ice Nation, its gotta a) be an army’s worth, and http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif be a good enough reason to want to help/go to war other than Clarke is just that amazing in the sack ;D which is true But if her dad is willing to go to war with Ice Nation fore the sole purpose of just finally having an opportunity, or even getting Wanheda for himself, then that could be incentive.

O could potentially run into Callie as she leaves Mount Weather after telling Maya where Jasper's run off to. Assuming O and Callie have previously met in the past couple of months and are friendly, Octavia can then explain the situation to Callie who would, in turn, offer assistance. Callie could then go rally her crew and bring them to Azgeda's border, waiting to help.

I literally wrote a paragraph about this then read this XD But this definitely works. Because it solves the fact that O knows. And now knows how to get there.

Another idea I had that they can bring small explosives and honestly just blow a hole in the back of the cells and get them out of there aspap >.> explosives solve everything shhhh

But if its just O and Callie, all you have to do is kill the guards, its not like there would be a huge army, and do it quietly JASPER. to sneak them out. So its plausible that with two skilled fighters and the element of surprise, they could take out the handful of guards and steal the keys?
PM
^
Clarke Griffin
 Posted: May 8 2017, 08:14 PM
Dani is Online
"I am become death, destroyer of worlds."
application
shipper
wanted
development
18 years old
Wanheda
leader

685 posts

Also maybe Maya overheard sneakily from Chris that Clarke went to Azgeda? (cause Chris knows this) and told O? And OCtavia knows how to put things together?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Voting & Affiliates
RP Lovers The 100 Role Play 1SW Candyland Couture a resource community Up in Smoke PanemForever HOS Lochland Grove The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay So Devoid of Color The Arrow Justice League United UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ruinandrise OHaV Disposable Heroes ACTA Age of Heroes Forge Southern Winds Weyr