plot
application
who's who
face claims
plotting
development
wanted ads
0 days since a Chris Wade death threat
The year is 2150, the month is January. It's a cold, biting winter, but the Arkers were well prepared to face it. Following the eradication of several levels in Mount Weather, the Sky People have returned to Arkadia to resume building a safe place for them to live. Forced to move forward without her daughter, Chancellor Abigail Griffin is taking charge of both Arkers thriving in Arkadia and the few Mountain People that remain in Mount Weather. She is in peaceful relations with the Grounders, and for the two months following the Mount Weather incident, everything has been fine. Little does she know, danger is lurking in unlikely places, and threats from both the Ice Nation and Mount Weather are about to force the progress made to a screeching halt.
female
male
couple
thread
spotlight

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

ride, //Callista
Octavia Blake
 Posted: May 9 2017, 10:56 PM
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
warrior
stubborn

100 posts

tag: Callista | notes: late nov/early dec
I am selfish I am wrong I am right, I swear I'm right Swear I knew it all along and I am flawed But I am cleaning up so well I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself
It had only been a couple of weeks since the events at Mount Weather. Since then, Octavia had been learning to ride a horse - Lincoln's horse. Well, he was kind of hers now. She adored the horse like nothing else before, and she had, well, essentially she'd adopted the horse. Helios, she'd decided to call him. Up until now, she had only ridden around Arkadia, with Lincoln to teach and guide her. Today, though, she had taken Helios out on her own, leaving Arkadia behind.

It was all pretty much going to hell, though.

Octavia didn't recognize anything. She was pretty sure she was outside of Trikru territory at this point, but where she actually was. Maybe she was just going too fast to recognize any actual landmarks. Octavia tried to slow Helios, but instead found herself not slowing at all. Was she doing it wrong? She couldn't remember. Her heart beat faster in her chest as she felt a wave of panic rush over her. It was making it increasingly difficult to focus and remember how she was actually supposed to get Helios to stop.

Through her panic, Octavia thought she saw the shape of another person - another person on a horse - approaching her, but she convinced herself it was just a figment of her imagination. It was probably just her panic getting the better of her. Exhaling slowly, she held onto Helios, trying to remember what Lincoln had been teaching her.

Before she had time to gather her thoughts, someone was riding next to her. Lincoln? No, it couldn't be. She had left him back in Arkadia, safe. Turning her head quickly, she tried to catch a glimpse of who it was. Whoever it was, she didn't recognize them - that meant it wasn't her imagination, right? Because then, she was pretty sure, it would have been Lincoln beside her. "Who are you?!" Her voice was loud enough to be heard over the rush of wind in her ears as she pulled her gaze back to where she was going, making sure she wasn't steering Helios into danger of some kind.

PMEmail
^
Callista
 Posted: May 10 2017, 03:56 PM
We may fight, we may argue, we may laugh, and cry, and love. No matter what we may do or feel, in the end, we are family and nothing can change that.
application
shipper
wanted
development
20 years old
Horse Trainer/Clan Royalty
Free-Spirited

65 posts

C
allista had been on her way back towards Trikru territory. A place she had been in the past but it had been a little while since her last venture this far east. Her father had protested her going, but she didn't care. Much like always. He had sent warriors with her, but she had ditched them before they had even left Plains territory. They would go back to her father, hanging their head like they always did. Her father wouldn't punish them though, because he knew that it was almost impossible to keep tabs on Callista unless she wanted those tabs. She had been traveling for a good while now and was ready to take a break, set up camp, and call it a day. She wasn't quite to Trikru territory yet, but she was in the Blue Cliff lands. An area she had stayed in before. A clan that was mostly peaceable. She had found a good place to camp for the night, but decided to do one final check before taking off her leather armor, and stripping the tack from her stallion, Tyr.

After surveying the area and feeling satisfied that she had chosen a good spot she started to turn back towards camp when she heard the thundering sound of hooves. Her eyes scanned the area around her until she finally spotted the culprit. A horse was galloping full speed and as Callie watched it became apparent that the rider either couldn't, or didn't know how to, pull up the horse. After a moment of debating, Callie turned Tyr in that direction and kicked him forward into a gallop. Bringing him up beside the other horse after a moment, catching up to the pair. She glanced over at the other rider, a girl. She looked fairly young. The other rider's words floated over to Callie. The girl spoke gonasleng. Maybe she was a warrior, but Callie wasn't so sure. She could be a Sky Person also. "Callista of the Plains Riders" she responded back, loudly. Speaking in gonasleng also.

"There is a cliff up ahead" she hollered "I am going to grab your reins" she let the girl know. Not wanting to freak her out. Callie leaned over Tyr's neck, reaching her hand out and getting her stallion as close to the other horse as she could. Her fingers looped through the nearest rein and she closed her hand tightly around it. "Hold on tight" she instructed as she dug her outside heel into Tyr. She could see the cliff approaching now. She shifted the stallion so that he was pressing to Helios. Forcing the other horse to turn or run into Tyr. Both horses turned as the got to the cliff, Callie on the outside, closest to the edge. Not wanting to put this girl in that position. Once they had cleared the cliff, Callie sat back in her own saddle and kept her grip on the rein. Slowing both horses until they were walking once more. At that point she dropped the rein. "Are you alright?" she asked the girl, an edge of concern in her tone.

Octavia Blake
PM
^
Octavia Blake
 Posted: May 12 2017, 03:30 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
warrior
stubborn

100 posts

I am selfish I am wrong I am right, I swear I'm right Swear I knew it all along and I am flawed But I am cleaning up so well I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself
A Grounder. Someone from a clan other than Trikru. Octavia felt a flash of worry strike at her heart, pumping through her veins. She still knew next to nothing about the other clans. Were the Plains Riders friendly? Had she crossed into their land? If so, was she about to be captured and slaughtered for trespassing? There wasn't time to worry about all of that just now, though. The girl on the horse next to her was shouting to be heard over the wind, and Octavia could hear her just fine: there was a cliff up ahead.

Octavia's eyes moved to look for the cliff. She spotted it as it grew ever closer and closer, the speed of Helios's movement closing the distance between herself and certain death very quickly. Callista shouted again at Octavia, this time informing the younger girl she was going to grab the reins. Nodding, Octavia moved as best she could to allow the other woman access to the leather. If this woman was helping her, maybe Octavia wasn't about to become a prisoner, then. There would be time to worry about that later, though, once the imminent danger of going over the edge of a cliff was gone, that was.

Following the girl's instructions, Octavia held on tightly. Despite the very real fear she was feeling, Octavia stayed calm and collected on Helios's back. As they turned away from the cliff, Octavia felt her eyes focusing on Callista, trying to see exactly what it was the other woman was doing. Octavia still had a great deal to learn about riding a horse, that much was painfully obvious. She probably hadn't quite been ready to take Helios out on her own, but thanks to Callista, she wasn't dead, so that was a plus. Maybe she would have the opportunity to learn more about Grounder culture - provided this girl was from a friendly clan, anyways.

With a half-smile on her lips, Octavia looked away from Callista, her hand moving to stroke Helios's mane. "Yea, I'm fine." The answer was perhaps a little more curt than she should have been with someone who'd just essentially just saved her life. "I mean... Thank you." She pulled her gaze away from Helios to look at the other girl. "I'm Octavia." She wasn't sure if it was safe to mention that she was from Skaikru or not - Grounders seemed to have varying opinions of her people. It would be safest to find out where this girl stood before Octavia said anything.

Letting her eyes drift over the area for a moment, she turned back to Callista and asked, "where are we?" It was probably a dumb question - one that would likely give her away instantly. What she should have been asking was how the hell was she supposed to get Helios to slow down. Or stop.

PMEmail
^
Callista
 Posted: May 13 2017, 02:39 AM
We may fight, we may argue, we may laugh, and cry, and love. No matter what we may do or feel, in the end, we are family and nothing can change that.
application
shipper
wanted
development
20 years old
Free-Spirited

65 posts

D
espite the fact that Callie had remained calm through the whole endeavor, her heart hammered in her chest. Nothing like a little adrenaline to get your going. She nodded when the girl told her that she was fine. Things could have easily been a whole lot worse, she was just glad that she had been there to stop the horse. Maybe something had spooked him, or maybe this girl was just still new to riding hadn't known the most efficient way to stop the galloping horse. Callie ran her eyes over the other girl's mount, appreciatively. She raised and trained horses for a living when she was actually at home, so looking at a horse and seeing their value was something she was adept at doing. The horse was nice, well put together, an all around beautiful creature. "Good" she replied.

Callie smiled when the girl thanked her. "It's no problem at all, I was just glad I was passing through at the right time" she replied honestly. "It is nice to meet you, Octavia" she added. She didn't ask what clan the girl was from. She didn't really need to ask. She was pretty sure that she knew. And she wasn't going to prod for the information. She wasn't someone that the sky people needed to fear, not that they would know that. But Callie was more curious than anything and was interested in learning about these new people. They intrigued her. She didn't fear them. Even if maybe she should.

The next question from the dark haired girl pretty much proved what Callie already figured, she must be Skaikru. If she didn't know what territory she was in. "Um, we are in the Blue Cliff lands right now, not too far off from the border into Trikru" she replied. Pointing back the direction that the girl and horse had come from. Trikru was that way, Azgeda was north of them. That was definitely not somewhere that anyone wanted to accidentally cross into. "Kind of a ways from home aren't you?" she asked, meaning nothing rude by the question. "Did something spook your horse?" she inquired a moment later. Trying to gauge if it had been a simple case of an excited horse and an inexperienced rider or if there had really been something that they had been running from.

Octavia Blake
PM
^
Octavia Blake
 Posted: May 13 2017, 09:45 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
warrior
stubborn

100 posts

"Yea... Me, too," she pushed the words out with a soft breath of a laugh, rolling her eyes gently, not in annoyance, but at herself for getting herself in a position where she was damn lucky that someone had been riding nearby. She could never tell Bellamy what had happened - he would never let her out of Arkadia again if she did. She opened her mouth to ask what the woman was even doing out here, but quickly closed it. It probably would have been a horribly rude sounding question - thanks for basically saving my life but what the fuck are you doing out here? No, that was a terrible idea. Octavia didn't want to seem ungrateful when, in fact, she was extremely grateful, her heart finally slowing to a normal rate.

Blue Cliffs. Ouskejon Kru. Lincoln had been teaching her the names of the clans. Blue Cliffs had stood out to her - perhaps because of the idea of the color. Blue was Octavia's favorite color. Before coming to Earth, she'd never really had a single favorite. Then she saw the butterflies, and they had been so beautiful, so perfect, and the color they glowed - that incredible, bright blue - had found itself weaseling its way into the spot of favorite. Octavia's eyes moved over the land. She could see the start of a forest far off in the distance. That, she assumed, was the direction she had come from, Trikru territory.

Octavia's gaze was drawn back to Callista when she commented on how far from home Octavia must be. So it was completely obvious then. She eyed the woman cautiously for a moment or two, ready to draw the sword she wore on her back at the slightest sign of attack. It didn't seem like the woman was a threat, but that really didn't mean anything, Octavia had learned. It would be a mistake to let her guard down - until the woman managed to prove her friendliness, Octavia would stay on-guard, always watching the woman out of the corner of her eye if she had to.

"No. Nothing spooked him." Octavia reached out and stroked Helios's mane again, absentmindedly. She pressed her lips together tightly, forming a line. Shame was creeping up her neck and into her cheeks. Focusing her gaze on Helios, she let out a long breath before speaking. "I couldn't remember how to stop him." Frustration colored her words. It was a mistake she would make sure she never made again, especially after almost dying thanks to that one stupid mistake.

PMEmail
^
Callista
 Posted: May 14 2017, 01:43 AM
application
shipper
wanted
development
20 years old
Free-Spirited

65 posts

T
he mood of the girl beside her, Octavia, seemed to start to lighten a bit. Not completely relaxed, which was to be expected, but still a bit less gruff. She did notice how Octavia tensed a bit at her mention of being far from home. The girl had to know that it was at least a bit obvious that she wasn't a grounder. The fact that she automatically spoke gonasleng was almost a dead giveaway in an of itself. Even if she had been a warrior, she more than likely wouldn't have automatically resorted to speaking gonasleng. Because she wouldn't have known that Callie was a warrior and could speak the language as well. So that meant she was more than likely Skaikru.

With a soft smile, Callie added "I don't mean anything bad by it. You have no reason to trust me and I would be skeptical in your place as well, but I am no enemy of the Sky People. You don't need to fear the Plains, we are mostly a peaceful clan. I mean we are all pretty much farmers and ranchers" she replied with a small laugh. She knew that it wouldn't ease the girl's tension, but at least she was putting it out there. Octavia didn't need to take her word for it. She could spend some time with Callie and formulate her own opinion. Callie would never say no to some company and getting to know someone new.

The brunette felt a little bad when she saw the look on Octavia's face when she inquired about what had happened with her mount. Until the truth came out. So she was just inexperienced. Still learning. Probably not ready to be out riding on her own yet. "It is nothing to be ashamed of. We must all learn at some point. This is all part of learning. Horses are difficult creatures, with a mind of their own. It can be hard to know how you should react to them sometimes" she patted Tyr's neck as she spoke. She wasn't sure if she should offer advice on the matter and pondered the idea for a moment. Not wanting to further embarrass them girl. Even though Callie didn't view it as something to be embarrassed about. She had made her fair share of mistakes. Eaten her fair share of dirt. Gotten her fair share of injuries. It all came with the territory. Horses were beautiful and amazing, but they were also cunning and could be dangerous. You had to know what you were doing.

"If you ever find yourself in a position where your horse is trying to take off like that. You can first try sitting back and deep in the saddle while pulling back on both reins evenly. But that won't always work, especially not on a stubborn horse or one that is spooked. In that case, I suggest learning a one rein stop" she explained. Pushing her heel into Tyr to get the stallion to move away from Helios. "Like this" she pushed Tyr into a canter away from the two before turning back towards them. Letting the stallion canter toward them, she motioned to her rein that was closest to Octavia, using one hand to pull the single rein towards her hip. Leaving her other rein loose. Tyr's nose tipped to her knee and his body flexed to that side. Forcing him into a tight circle which immediately forced his gate to drop to a trot and then a walk within a moment. One he was slowed down, she released the rein.

"A horse will follow his nose. Where the nose is pointed, the body will usually follow" she replied, patting Tyr appreciatively. Callie had given many riding lessons in her time in the Plains. To the younger children that were still finding their way around the beasts that the clan had gained their name and recognition from. She glanced at Octavia with a genuine smile, hoping she had overstepped her bounds or offended the girl.

Octavia Blake
PM
^
Octavia Blake
 Posted: May 17 2017, 11:11 AM
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
warrior
stubborn

100 posts

"I'm not skeptical of anything," Octavia shot back with a bit more bite in her tone than she had intended. It would have been a mistake to show weakness, though. There was a possibility that this Grounder - whom Octavia felt like was reading her mind - was just saying things to put Octavia at ease. If she let her guard down, it would be far easier to capture her for whatever reason they might have. Despite the way she'd snapped at the woman, her attempt to show off her fearlessness likely taken instead as rudeness, Octavia did not apologize. Perhaps she should have, but she was worried it would show a chink in her armor, and just now, she needed to be intimidating. At least until she found out whether or not she could actually trust this girl.

Nothing to be ashamed of? Octavia wasn't sure she agreed with the sentiment. She had forgotten one of the most basic, most fundamental commands. If that wasn't something to be ashamed of, then what was? It wasn't like she had just lost control of Helios or that she hadn't known how to react to him. No. She had simply forgotten what to do. This was going to have to be a secret that was kept just between herself, Helios, and this Grounder. Otherwise, she was worried that Lincoln and Bellamy might team up to keep her from going out on her own again, and that was the last thing she wanted.

With a wary gaze, Octavia watched Callista as she explained how to slow a horse. Pull back evenly on the reins. Octavia was pretty sure that was what she'd done, though. Her brow came together as she listened, then watched. Slowly she tilted her head to one side. She was pretty sure she understood the motions Callista had just gone through. It seemed easy enough - as long as she didn't forget it. Picking up Helios's reins, Octavia copied the motions she had just watched the Grounder go through. She brought Helios into a canter, then she pulled one rein back, letting the other stay loose, just as the Grounder had done. Helios turned towards his nose, making a tight circle, just as Octavia had seen Callista's horse do just moments ago. He slowed quickly, and Octavia found herself smiling.

Bringing her eyes up, away from Helios, smile on her face, her gaze fell on Callista again. The bright smile dropped from her lips almost immediately. She had nearly forgotten that she wasn't out here learning to ride with Lincoln - he wasn't here to praise her, tell her she had done wonderfully. Forcing a tight-lipped smile onto her face, she led Helios closer to Callista. "Thanks." While she wasn't certain yet if she could trust this Grounder, she felt the spark of it, of trust, beginning to blossom. If she couldn't trust this woman, then why would she be teaching Octavia how to slow and stop her horse? She wasn't sure what else to say to the woman who had, well, basically saved her life.

It occurred to Octavia that she could probably trust this woman, considering. It wasn't every day someone came around and saved your life. Her mind flashed briefly to Jasper, then to Lincoln. If she had found it in her heart to trust Lincoln back then, she could probably find the ability to trust this woman now. Still, it was going to take a little more convincing than usual with the recent events at the Mountain.

PMEmail
^
Callista
 Posted: May 18 2017, 12:41 AM
application
shipper
wanted
development
20 years old
Free-Spirited

65 posts

C
allie could hear the snap in Octavia's tone and she held up her hands in mock surrender. "Okay" was all that she said. She wasn't going to argue with this sky girl and she hadn't meant any harm by what she had said. Sometimes Callie talked a little too much and tended to put her foot safely into her own mouth. Or maybe not so safely. Either way, she wasn't going to risk making things worse by continuing to try and smooth over her words. What was said, was said, and she hadn't meant offense by the words. It had merely been her observation and how she knew she would have felt in the same position. The thought that maybe it was just a show of strength did pass through her mind. But she decided it didn't really matter that much.

Octavia would either grow to trust her, or she wouldn't. Callie didn't go out of her way to make people trust her. She was simply herself and people either would or wouldn't like her for that. Instead of speaking, she simply watched as Octavia tried the one rein stop that Callie had demonstrated for her. She didn't miss the bright smile that lit up the other girl's face, until she looked back at Callie that is. The smile faded quickly once their eyes met. The grounder couldn't even begin to imagine what the sky people, what this girl, might have been through. There were rumors, talk, but she didn't know. Not really. She didn't know just how many reasons that Octavia had to be wary of her.

"Exactly like that. Great job. You shouldn't have any issue if he gets away from you again" she replied with a soft smile. Her tone gentle and low. Trying to tone down her normally pretty bubbly personality. Which tended to be a bit much for some people. She was a pretty exuberant person. "My pleasure" Callie responded to the thanks that the other girl gave her. She hesitated, pondering what she should say next, if anything. She wasn't really sure what would make things better and what would make things worse. This was her first encounter with one of the sky people and she was innately curious. But she was trying to keep that curiosity at bay. Not wanting to bombard the poor girl with a million and one, probably stupid, questions.

"I could umm, give you other pointers or suggestions on riding if you wanted?" she questioned hesitantly. Callie wasn't usually the type of person that was nervous about talking to someone. But she felt like she needed to make a good impression on this girl. She felt pressure like she didn't usually feel. She cared more than she usually did. "I am a horse trainer for my clan" she added. Feeling like maybe her offer of pointers would come across as simply helpful if Octavia knew that working with horses was what Callie did for a living. Which was mostly true. She trained and raised horses when she wasn't exploring or doing as her father asked. That last one didn't happen near as often as it probably should.

Octavia Blake
PM
^
Octavia Blake
 Posted: May 21 2017, 08:23 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
warrior
stubborn

100 posts

The praise from the woman she barely knew was odd, to say the least. It made Octavia feel uncomfortable in a weird way. There were only so many ways Octavia could interpret Callista's words. Either she was being patronizing and treating Octavia like a child, or she was saying what she thought Octavia wanted to hear just to win her over. Neither option was good, and she couldn't quite decide which was worse. Deciding the patronizing would be the worst of the two, Octavia chose to interpret the woman's praise as a ploy to win her trust. Even more so than before, she was wishing that Lincoln was with her.

For a moment or two, Octavia sat astride Helios, staring suspiciously at this Grounder woman. She had already proven to be a strong rider, but aside from that, there was no other evidence that she was as she said. Peeling her glare away, she looked around them, as if something in the environment could tell her what to do. She didn't look away for long, though, her eyes quickly returning to Callista, afraid of looking away for too long. Suspicion and skepticism mingled in her eyes as she scrutinized the Grounder.

After some time, Octavia seemed to let her shoulder's relax. She let out a small sigh as she looked away from the woman. "Yea, alright." She had resigned to accept the woman's help. If it came back to bite her in the ass, well so be it, but for now, she was taking a chance. Maybe it would work out in her favor. The woman had technically saved her life, so maybe she deserved to have the benefit of the doubt.

"I just started riding recently." It was probably pretty obvious to this woman if she actually was some kind of horse trainer, but Octavia felt the need to tell her anyways. A knot tied itself over and over again in her stomach, worried to let her wall down and trust this woman. Sometimes, though, it was worth taking the risk.

PMEmail
^
Callista
 Posted: May 22 2017, 05:27 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
20 years old
Free-Spirited

65 posts

I
t sort of felt like no matter what she said to this girl, she still illicit-ed a glare in response. She tried not to take it personally. Trust was meant to be earned. Not everyone was like Callie. Not everyone gave people the benefit of the doubt from the get go. If anything Callie was the weird one out of the two of them. She couldn't expect this girl to just hand over her trust. So all the grounder could really do was either stay and work towards earning her trust the only way she knew how, or turn and leave. Both options had their pros and cons. But Callie wasn't someone that usually just walked away. No matter how someone might treat her right at first.

She let Octavia ponder the offer in her own time. During that time, Callie stayed silent. Keeping her focus on Tyr. Absentmindedly braiding a chunk of his mane. She wouldn't be offended if Octavia turned down the help. But after another moment, the girl spoke. Accepting Callie's offer. With a small smile and a nod the brunette let her eyes drift over to meet Octavia's once more. "Great" she replied. Happy that Octavia had accepted the help, happy to be able to offer the help. Really she just liked to meet people and be around people. It didn't generally matter who that person was or where they had come from. The only clan that Callie was hesitant around was Azgeda because her family had a rough past with them.

"We are all new to riding at one point or another" she replied "But you seem to be picking it up quickly." From what she knew, they sky people had not been on the ground for all that long. For Octavia to already be as good of a rider as she was in that short amount of time, it told Callie that she was a natural at it. She wouldn't be someone that was difficult to teach. "Is there anything specific that you feel unsure of? Or not as confident about?" she inquired. They had already tackled what to do if your horse bolted and wasn't responding to the whoa command. She didn't want to just assume what Octavia may or may not know and end up reiterating things she was already familiar with.

OOC: Sorry so short! Let me know if you need more.

Octavia Blake
PM
^
Octavia Blake
 Posted: Yesterday at 11:12 am
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
warrior
stubborn

100 posts

Octavia gave the woman another skeptical look. There was no way she could have any sense of how quickly or not Octavia was picking up riding. Unless she had been watching her, of course, which was an unsettling thought, to say the very least. She had shown Octavia a command she had already known but forgotten - otherwise she wouldn't have needed the assistance in not hurtling over the edge of that cliff not too long ago.

Instead of saying something about it, Octavia spurred her horse forwards, leading him around slowly, her eyes always finding a time to flick back to Callista. She circled around the Grounder, eyes focused on her. She was, after all, the only potential threat that Octavia could see at present. Finally, Octavia came to a halt as she turned Helios to face the Grounder and her horse. She wanted to trust this woman for some reason she couldn't quite put her finger on, but she couldn't let herself do that. Not yet. Letting her guard down would be a mistake.

With her green eyes searching the Grounder's face, Octavia tilted her head slightly. "Like I said, I only started learning recently." Lincoln had taught her most of the basics - some of which she had clearly forgotten - but that was it so far. She was trying to find a nice way to say it, but she wasn't sure she could, so she just stated bluntly, "I thought you were supposed to be the teacher." Octavia had assumed the woman would know what she was doing, especially since Octavia was clearly a novice when it came to horses and riding.

There was a lot that Octavia didn't know about riding. She wasn't an idiot, she knew there was a lot that she didn't know. It was a good thing she enjoyed learning so much - thanks to Bellamy. So no, she didn't have questions for this woman, Octavia didn't know enough to know what she should be asking about.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Voting & Affiliates
RP Lovers The 100 Role Play 1SW Candyland Couture a resource community Up in Smoke PanemForever HOS Lochland Grove The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay So Devoid of Color The Arrow Justice League United UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ruinandrise OHaV Disposable Heroes ACTA Age of Heroes Forge Southern Winds Weyr