plot
application
who's who
face claims
plotting
development
wanted ads
0 days since a Chris Wade death threat
The year is 2150, the month is February. The winter is getting colder, and the Arkers are nowhere near prepared for the harsh winter, especially not now that their supply runs to Mount Weather have become completely nonexistent. Despite the lack of Arker presence in the mountain, the tensions have not died down, and with the return of one of Mount Weather's missing residents, revenge on the Sky People will be top priority. In Arkadia, following the damage Clarke and the others caused in Azgeda, Chancellor Griffin and the Guard must begin taking action to prepare for a war with the Ice Nation that is well on its way. Little do they know, the war has already begun with the arrival of a certain Azgedan spy, and what lies ahead is far worse than anything they have faced yet.
female
male
couple
thread
spotlight

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

wanna dance?
Bree Taylor
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 03:53 PM
clever quote I will put in later...
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
None
Partier

11 posts

bree taylor
GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN
You know, Bree; that one random blonde that appeared in three episodes of the show and somehow managed to survive 4 seasons?

Don't be lazy and just read my bio.

TLDR; she lives in the moment, likes to have fun, hates sitting still for too long or being alone or bored or confined or told what to do. She's a huge flirt and loves to dance, and there are more layers to her than Bree likes to let on, and she likes the image she's cultivated for herself as long as others like it though. Bree tends to live in the moment with little regard of the future. She's probably a bad influence on you.

Bree loves to surround herself with people at all times, so she has tons of 'friends'. Whether she actually likes you or not is up for debate. She would just rather deal with annoying people than be alone. I will accept some actual friends though...
She's not a fan of confrontation; Bree just tends to walk away from the situation, leaving them unresolved. But that doesn't mean she is without her enemies... She can easily piss people off if she wants, but most of her enemies probably come from sleeping with someone's significant other
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ("To be fair, they didn't mention they were seeing someone.")
Oh she's had many. Bree hates being alone, and one of the best ways you can feel loved without having to actually love someone and deal with that whole emotion thing is to have sex with them. She's not picky; she'll go for any gender and is a huge flirt; half the time she doesn't even realize she's doing it. Bree does have some moral code that goes with it of course; obviously all parties have to be willing and wanting, no married people, and she's not about stealing someone else's lover; she can get plenty others on her own, thank you. Actual relationships though? Well, that's an uphill battle.
love, libby
PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 04:07 PM
Don't do anything stupidly heroic.
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

gina & bree
ummm... well, i took one of your fuck buddies obviously the hottest one and pls don't hate me for it. you seem like the kind of person i don't really like all that much because like... what do you even do besides drink all the moonshine in the bar? xD okay for reals tho, idk if they'll actually get along, i dont think they will on any real level? Gina will try tho. she always tries.

in other news, hi, come have fun with me in college ;D

echo & bree
they probably won't really interact all that much, but if you wanna get kidnapped, just lemme know xD

jackson & bree
jackson probably gets flustered around her if/when she starts flirting because he is an awkward little cinnamon bun and doesn't know how to deal with it. i'm 99% sure he'd physically hide behind miller if miller was around. but he's still a doctor and still cares about her wellbeing because thats who he is and he'll try to not be awkward which will just make him more awkward.

izzy & bree
idk, they probably interacted like once in the mountain? bree is everything izzy's not so it would probably just be awkwardness. izzy hates you now anyways

octavia & bree
when they first got to the ground, i can see octavia kinda liking her. it was o's first taste of freedom and she wanted to be as outgoing and confident as bree probably. maybe even low key asked her for tips on atom or something idk. as octavia started to settle into her new love for grounders, though, she probably stopped caring about bree much at all, found her annoying, whatever. idk she's probably annoyed with bree now for not being helpful in any way? *shrug*

raven & bree
i can only see them getting along if raven's had some moonshine, ngl; i have no ideas for these two literally at all. unless theres some way to make wick jealous xD

umm... ily
PMEmail
^
Bree Taylor
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 04:28 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
None
Partier

11 posts

GINA & BREE
Psh, there're plenty of other fuck buddies around. No hate, mostly indifference, maybe some annoyance. XD the real question is if you even knew... ? Also, do you mean who do you do? They don't have to get along, because they are worlds apart, but I feel I still need a thread of Bree having an exceptionally bad day for whatever reason and complaining to Gina at the bar while drunk on moonshine :D

oh yes please.

ECHO & BREE
I always wanna get kidnapped ;D but don't take my head, it's too pretty

Also I can see them sharing the same social circle in college AU? and sometimes bed. in the past of course

JACKSON & BREE
I live for making Jackson awkward. Maybe she hurt herself while drunk and he's trying to treat her wound while she's all giggly and trying to flirt her way into his pants XD

You know where my first post is going to be. hint: au XD

IZZY & BREE
It's okay, she probably thinks Izzy is a weirdo. but cute

OCTAVIA & BREE
omg I love it. Maybe when they first-first landed, Bree convinced her (and others) to go run around in the glowing forrest naked. sorry Bellamy Because that sounds like fun! Maybe she like, took Octavia under her wing for the first week or whenever shit started getting real And maybe she actually even could stand Octavia but then Octavia started going off doing her own thing or whatever and becoming her own woman and they drifted apart. no, she's not upset about it stfu And also those are all very valid reasons to dislike her, so fair XD

RAVEN & BREE
It's okay, she probably has no patience for Bree. XD Bree thinks she's too much of a know-it-all and is constantly flaunting it and it's annoying. Shut up, she's not jealous.

Wick says rude tho
PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 04:41 PM
Don't do anything stupidly heroic.
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

726 posts

gina & bree
at this point, its safe to assume gina thinks everyone slept with bellamy, lbr xD sorry, bell yes pls complain to her. gina's gonna be the new psychiatrist of arkadia sitting behind that bar xD

i think new years is coming up ;DDD

echo & bree
it is quite a pretty head. thats why echo wants it xD

yes, same. whats bree's major?? modelling? is that a major? xD and they've totally slept together, lbr. no way in hell that hasnt happened

jackson & bree
OMFG. PLEASE. i need this to be a thing. i need it.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS i'm so pumped

octavia & bree
yessss omg 100% something newly-free octavia would do sorry bell she would definitely have started out loving hanging with bree. but now she's a warrior sooooo xD its okay to miss me. its natural. the blakes are the best, we all know it

raven & bree
i'm just here to call you out on your jealously

shut up wick
PMEmail
^
Bellamy Blake
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 04:56 PM
Garden-variety heroic. You got it.
application
shipper
wanted
development
23 years old
Guardsman
Protective

1020 posts

user posted image
PM
^
Bree Taylor
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 10:56 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
None
Partier

11 posts

user posted image
I made it slightly more sfw
PM
^
Nathan Miller
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 10:30 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
18 years old
guard
loyal

49 posts

Miller & Bree
I know I've briefly talked about this with you but these two need to have been friends on the Ark. Like of the highest trouble-making variety, please. Maybe they were also near enough to each other in the Skybox that they could have had long & obnoxiously loud conversations much to the chagrin of their cellmates? I can imagine Miller wasn't especially thrilled about being locked up and made a point of letting literally everyone know.

Since they've ended up on the ground, they probably haven't really had much time to be problematic but we can most certainly change that. Miller needs to break up with Bryan & get drunk with Bree since clearly alcohol solves everything.

everyone else & Bree
idk you know who I have and I am way too lazy to figure things out for the rest of them right now.
PM
^
Bree Taylor
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 03:27 PM
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
None
Partier

11 posts

MILLER & BREE
We're the new Briller? Anyway yes to everything you said and that we've talked about. I love the idea of them knowing each other before lock up, especially considering they're from the same Station and the same age, it makes sense. He's gonna be one of the few people she tolerates/likes cause she loves his sass and that he kind of just tells it like it is.
they're gonna be sorta-friends in college!AU too cause she spends a lot of time at TKE

ABBY & BREE
Literally no idea. XD Bree probably doesn't like her though cause she's in charge.

NIYLAH & BREE
Maybe one day they'll meet. Bree's kinda terrified of Grounders though, so maybe that would be a fun adventure when the time comes considering she's like the nicest Grounder ever.

LINCOLN & BREE
She's also scared of him yes, even with those great abs Especially since she remembers how he almost killed Finn, and Bellamy was torturing him and he was spying on them and all that... So he's basically a bad guy and now he's living with them? wtf? She doesn't confront him, just pretty much does everything possible to avoid him. >.>
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Voting & Affiliates
RP Lovers 1SW Candyland Couture a resource community Up in Smoke PanemForever HOS Lochland Grove The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay The Arrow UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ruinandrise OHaV Disposable Heroes ACTA Age of Heroes Forge Southern Winds Weyr