plot
application
who's who
face claims
plotting
development
wanted ads
0 days since a Chris Wade death threat
The year is 2150, the month is January. It's a cold, biting winter, but the Arkers were well prepared to face it. Following the eradication of several levels in Mount Weather, the Sky People have returned to Arkadia to resume building a safe place for them to live. Forced to move forward without her daughter, Chancellor Abigail Griffin is taking charge of both Arkers thriving in Arkadia and the few Mountain People that remain in Mount Weather. She is in peaceful relations with the Grounders, and for the two months following the Mount Weather incident, everything has been fine. Little does she know, danger is lurking in unlikely places, and threats from both the Ice Nation and Mount Weather are about to force the progress made to a screeching halt.
female
male
couple
thread
spotlight

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

not an away !!
faith
 Posted: May 9 2017, 10:37 AM
faith is Online
application
shipper
wanted
development
22 years old
student
too emotional

35 posts

first things first: I'm on my phone so I'm sorry!

But ithis isn't an away! It's just me saying sorry I've been sparse in the box and slow w replies (slower than usual)! A bunch of stuff happened w my fiancées school and now he probably has to take summer classes which means I can't quit my job like I was planning on because he has to go to school and can't work at his fancy summer job where he wouldve made $6k just in 2 months of summer ;_; so I've been busy w that and my sister is in the hospital again (she's fine), and we're trying to move to our new apartment either this week or next.

SO IVE BEEN BUSY AND I HATE IT

i love u guys, sry my real life has been sucking me away from y'all
PMEmail
^
Dani
 Posted: May 9 2017, 10:52 AM
application
shipper
wanted
development
28 years old

7 posts

Ugghhh that all sucks, I'm sorry!!! Especially the lack of that summer job, $6k in 2 months sounds amazing...... Naturally, we always miss you, but that is all understandable and do not even worry. But also I hope you're sister gets better D: And that the move goes smoothly. And that your fiancé doesn't have to take those summer classes. And that you win the lotto.

<3
PM
^
Star
 Posted: May 9 2017, 11:10 AM
Star is Online
Hope can be your sword, slaying darkness with belief.
application
shipper
wanted
development
-- years old
Admin
Whimsical

219 posts

Omg Faith D: it sounds like you have a lot going on! Of course we all love you and miss you, but it is perfectly understandable that you don't have time to be here right now! I'm sending good vibes to you and your family! <3 Good luck with the move and I'm hoping that your sister gets better quickly and that your fiancee won't have to take summer classes after all! We miss you and love you<333

Also, yes. Pls win the lotto. Spend it on nice things for yourself, bc you deserve the best of the best<3
PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: May 9 2017, 12:54 PM
kef is Online
don't do anything stupidly heroic
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

345 posts

omg faith @.@ so much happening. no need to apologize, we all understand that life gets crazy. Hoping for the best for you on all fronts: no summer classes for your fiancé, that your sister feels better soon, and that your move goes smoothly. God moving sucks D:

WE LOVE YOU <3333 and we're always here for support if you need us

also, yes, I also hope you win the lotto. you deserve it bb <33333333333333333
PMEmail
^
Elizabeth Malekova
 Posted: May 10 2017, 02:13 AM
I'm broken and I'm barely breathing. I'm falling cause my heart stopped beating. If this is how it all goes down tonight. If this is how you bring me back to life.
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
Mechanic
Survivor

179 posts

We love you Faith! <333

You come first. I sincerely hope that things start to look up for you and that everything goes well.

We will all be here for you no matter what. You take your time.
PM
^
faith
 Posted: May 11 2017, 06:05 PM
faith is Online
application
shipper
wanted
development
22 years old
student
too emotional

35 posts

we're approved for the apartment! so yay!! our move in date is tomorrow (lmao) but we're overlaping it w/ our current lease. but jeremy, my fiancee, called and had all the utilities transferred for sometime next week and the earlist the internet can get swapped is the 18th... so..... i won't have wifi for a week. idk how i'm going to cope, guys. i'm gonna be crying on mobile all the time. ;n;

i'll probably hang at a starbucks one day or go to my mother in laws / etc to use wifi when i can but i just cant promise much bc i've been so busy and haven't really been here much anyway lately. either way, im gonna die so that's what's new w/ me

edit: jerm just told me that my writing friends will forget about me if im not here for a week. dont forget about me!
PMEmail
^
Star
 Posted: May 11 2017, 06:20 PM
Star is Online
Hope can be your sword, slaying darkness with belief.
application
shipper
wanted
development
-- years old
Admin
Whimsical

219 posts

Omg faith, congrats on getting approved for the apartment!! ^____^ The no wifi sucks, but Jeremy is soooo wrong, ok? We could never forget you! You're too amazing to forget<3 and you can tell him I said that ;D Good luck with all of these new transitions and coping without wifi! We will miss you and we love you always!! <333 T_T
PM
^
Clarke Griffin
 Posted: May 11 2017, 06:29 PM
Dani is Online
"I tried to be the good guy."
application
shipper
wanted
development
18 years old
Wanheda
leader

441 posts

I COULD NEVER FORGET YOU

Not even as I go through Faithdrawl. GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOVE
PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: May 11 2017, 11:02 PM
kef is Online
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

345 posts

YAY APARTMENT!!!

but omfg NO WE WOULD NEVER FORGET ABOUT YOU <333333333

good luck with doing all the moving stuff! <333
PMEmail
^
faith
 Posted: May 17 2017, 11:59 PM
faith is Online
application
shipper
wanted
development
22 years old
student
too emotional

35 posts

as far as i know, we're getting wifi tmrw. i'm so excited.
i miss u all. thank u guys sm for all the posts, i love all of them and all of u <3
i guarentee that watching the episode will be the first thing i do with my free time when we get the wifi
PMEmail
^
Callista
 Posted: May 18 2017, 12:48 AM
We may fight, we may argue, we may laugh, and cry, and love. No matter what we may do or feel, in the end, we are family and nothing can change that.
application
shipper
wanted
development
20 years old
Horse Trainer/Clan Royalty
Free-Spirited

65 posts

We miss you too! And definitely did not forget you. That would be impossible. Your fiancee is crazy is he thinks that ;D

Yay for wifi! Glad to hear all is going well.

WE LOVE YOU <3333
PM
^
Clarke Griffin
 Posted: May 18 2017, 09:17 AM
Dani is Online
application
shipper
wanted
development
18 years old
Wanheda
leader

441 posts

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO WATCH THE EPISODE
PM
^
faith
 Posted: May 26 2017, 09:03 AM
faith is Online
application
shipper
wanted
development
22 years old
student
too emotional

35 posts

lmao ok i havent watched the finale dont kill me i just havent had time BUT

I PUT IN MY TWO WEEKS AT MY JOB THAT I HATE AND WILL JUST BE NANNYING/BABYSITTING DURING THE SUMMER WHILE I DO ORIENTATION TO BE A SUBSTITUTE IN THE FALL

so i'll b here a lot starting june 6
this is the opposite of an away
its a 'hey ill be here 24/7"
PMEmail
^
Clarke Griffin
 Posted: May 26 2017, 09:16 AM
Dani is Online
application
shipper
wanted
development
18 years old
Wanheda
leader

441 posts

AHHHHHHH YAAAAAAAAY!!! 24/7 FAITH!!!!!!!

BUT ALSO CONGRATS ON QUITTING THE JOB YOU HATE!!!! That is one of the best feelings ever.

I ALSO CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU TO WATCH THE EP CAUSE I LOVE YOUR FANGIRLING.

LOTS OF CAPS.

<333333
PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: May 26 2017, 08:22 PM
kef is Online
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

345 posts

*SCREAMS ENDLESSLY* I AM SO EXCITED FOR SO MUCH FAITH TIME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Voting & Affiliates
RP Lovers The 100 Role Play 1SW Candyland Couture a resource community Up in Smoke PanemForever HOS Lochland Grove The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay So Devoid of Color The Arrow Justice League United UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ruinandrise OHaV Disposable Heroes ACTA Age of Heroes Forge Southern Winds Weyr