plot
application
who's who
face claims
plotting
development
wanted ads
0 days since a Chris Wade death threat
The year is 2150, the month is January. It's a cold, biting winter, but the Arkers were well prepared to face it. Following the eradication of several levels in Mount Weather, the Sky People have returned to Arkadia to resume building a safe place for them to live. Forced to move forward without her daughter, Chancellor Abigail Griffin is taking charge of both Arkers thriving in Arkadia and the few Mountain People that remain in Mount Weather. She is in peaceful relations with the Grounders, and for the two months following the Mount Weather incident, everything has been fine. Little does she know, danger is lurking in unlikely places, and threats from both the Ice Nation and Mount Weather are about to force the progress made to a screeching halt.
female
male
couple
thread
spotlight

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EOE
faith
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 05:51 AM
application
shipper
wanted
development
22 years old
student
too emotional

47 posts

A message from Star!!!
    Hey, guys! Guess what?

ECHOES OF EARTH HAS BEEN OPENED FOR A YEAR TODAY.

It has been an incredible year, but none of it would have been possible without you guys on this journey with us. <3 In order to celebrate a year, we have several things going on today that I think you will like:

#1: A NEW SKIN!: So maybe you noticed something different before you logged in.;D faith aka the Most Lovely Creative Person Ever decided that for the birthday of our RP, she was going to make a new skin AND LOOK AT IT. ISN'T IT PERFECT??? <3 This new skin features many things, including:
    - A toggle cbox!!! (for all of your leave-me-alone-so-i-can-post needs)
    - GIFs for OTMS
    - New mini profiles
    - Posts without templates now come with a font large enough to actually read
    - A Chris Wade Death Threat Counter (you asked, faith delivered)
    - The subforums of the location boards are now visible, so you don't have to click on a board to get to the subforum
    - IT IS FREAKING BEAUTIFUL, OKAY
    If you want to use it while logged in, go to your control panel, click on Skin and Languages, and then choose "Echoes of Faith" to switch the skin over to that one. <3 While you're at it, give Faith all of the love for being amazing and talented!

#2: MORE CHARACTERS: Another perk of the day is that you don't have to worry about your posting count in order to create another character. That's right. For all of you character-obsessed people out there, today is your day to just let loose and add another character. (but only one pls)

#3. IC EVENT: So Fox (Bellamy Blake) the Magnificent came up with an idea a couple of weeks ago that we should do our IC event in the form of a dream sequence. Basically, Clarke will be dreaming about Unity Day a year into the future so things can be happy or even a little crazy.;D Plus anyone can join - it's a dream! Keep an eye out for the thread today!

#4. AU EVENT: For our au event, we are doing something based in the college au setting! Gina is taking everyone on her hall, plus the TKE boys, on a trip to the beach for the weekend! I assume drama and chaos will ensue?;D But this is also open to everyone who wants to join!

#5. WHAT YOU CAN DO: So EoE is definitely showering its members with love all day today with the new skin, the extra characters, and the events, but if YOU want to do something to celebrate as well, then it's simple: Tell everyone you know about Echoes of Earth! Tell everyone you don't know. Tell your mom. Tell your friends. Tell your dog. Tell the 100 writers. Tell the writers of a different show. I don't care, just get out there and tell them to join!;D Seriously, do it! We want to keep spreading the word for another year of fun!<3

A few notes from me!
    so omg please do not shower me with love for being amazing and talented. <33

#1 MINI & MAIN PROFILES so the mini profiles and the main profiles (click on somebody's name, it'll take you to their 'main profile') are new and they have a few new information pieces that i've added. so be sure to go into your control panel and put in some of that new info!

#2 ISSUES/GLITCHES/JUST LOOKS FUNNY? please please please PM me w/ any issues or glitches or just like strange things that you notice w/ the skin and everything. i'll get to them as soon as i can

<33 i love all of you guys!!
PMEmail
^
Clarke Griffin
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 08:42 AM
"I tried to be the good guy."
application
shipper
wanted
development
18 years old
Wanheda
leader

614 posts

user posted image

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ECHOES!!!!!!!
It's been such a pleasure watching this site grow up *wipes tear* I've quickly become obsessed with this site <s>obviously</s> and it's all thanks to its amazing creative players.
It's so hard to get a rpg site to reach a year, and we did iiiiiit! Here's to another year http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Love the new skin Faith!!! I'm fond of the Chris Death Threat Counter 8D Listening to your players is such an important part of managing a site. XDDDDD <3

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND STFU STAR YOU ARE AMAZING AND DESERVE THE PRAISE AND LOVE BECAUSE YOU ARE AMAZING AND SO PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING AND THE BEST ADMIN<3<3 AND FAITH, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE HARD WORK ON THIS LAYOUT AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL<3 AND ALL THE PLAYERS FOR CONSISTENTLY POSTING AND NO-CHILLING AND FOR YOUR AMAZING CREATIVITY AND HUMOR<3<3<3

IC EVENT THREAD (courtesy of Fox<3):
"We Can Do Better" -- Unity Day Dream Sequence!
PM
^
Gina Martin
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 10:09 AM
There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.
application
shipper
wanted
development
21 years old
operations assistant
kind-hearted

462 posts

user posted image

I've only been here for a couple of months, but Echoes became my home overnight. I'm so glad to have found this place.

Faith, the skin is amazing and beaitiful and incredible (like you) and I'm so happy about the death threat counter at the time i nearly died this morning when i looked at it out of sheer enjoyment xD

Star, omg what would I do without you ;D thank you thank you thank you for being such an incredible admin! so kind and welcoming and perfect. You are so wonderful that I'm not sure I even have words to accurately describe JUST how wonderful you are.

I love all y'all SO MUCH <33333 y'all mean the world to me. AI hod yo in.

AU EVENT THREAD (idea thanks to Star):
toes in the sand -- college au beach trip
PMEmail
^
Elizabeth Malekova
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 12:56 PM
I'm broken and I'm barely breathing. I'm falling cause my heart stopped beating. If this is how it all goes down tonight. If this is how you bring me back to life.
application
shipper
wanted
development
17 years old
Mechanic
Survivor

206 posts

user posted image

Oh my gosh! I just want to say that I love this place and I love all of you. I was practically done with roleplaying due to inactive sites that had been crushing my muse. But then Dani told me about this place and the rest has been history! I have never been accepted into an rp so quickly. You guys are just amazing.

Faith, this skin is beautiful and you are amazing!

Star, thank you so much for this site. I haven't even been here long and I already have felt the love and support from everyone. Being an admin is hard as hell and I don't envy your job but you do an awesome job.

And before I start rambling even more I will just say Happy Birthday to you EoE <3
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Voting & Affiliates
RP Lovers The 100 Role Play 1SW Candyland Couture a resource community Up in Smoke PanemForever HOS Lochland Grove The Pride Lands' Guard: A Lion Guard Roleplay So Devoid of Color The Arrow Justice League United UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED ruinandrise OHaV Disposable Heroes ACTA Age of Heroes Forge Southern Winds Weyr